In an interview with SuperyYachtWorld earlier this year, the owner of the award-winning 63m/207ft motor yacht 11-11 revealed that the vessel will be open for ‘very selective charters’.
After explaining that he intended to use his new superyacht for cruising with family and friends, the owner of the highly acclaimed 11-11 stated that for the right client, he would be prepared to charter.
This is, of course, huge news for followers of the stylish Benetti which picked up an award in the category for ‘Best Displacement Yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards this year.
Governed by a contemporary twist on traditional Art Deco styling, 11-11 places a firm emphasis on the social aspect of yachting, with numerous communal spaces and bars found on each of the decks.
What’s more, certain aspects of the motor yacht saw the iconic Italian shipyard break new ground, with 11-11 being the first Benetti to have a custom built limousine tender as well as an axe bow in place of more traditional styling.
Meticulously designed and replete with the only the greatest amenities, superyacht 11-11 has assuredly set an entirely new standard in luxury living
The experience of walking through 11-11 feels in many ways like a private trip to the greatest of art galleries- a neon installation courtesy of Tracey Emin graces one of the walls, whilst an interactive piece from Dominic Harris provides the illusion of butterflies gathering whenever nearby movement is detected.
In the main salon, guests are able to continue indulging the art world with a collection of Coco Chanel coffee books, or simply unwind in the space which can also be used as an impressive home cinema.
Brokers who have had the opportunity to step on board the yacht have described how its broader Art Deco aesthetic is very much an evolution of the design found on the 62m/203ft motor yacht SEALYON.
Though nothing short of ultra-stylish, the interior of 11-11 manages to remain wholly inviting, with a range of comfortable furnishings and amenities making it a true family yacht.
The staterooms, for example, are all thoroughly spacious, and the VIP cabin on the main deck rivals the master cabins of similarly sized superyachts.
The exterior of superyacht 11-11 is in every sense as well-appointed as her interior, with the spaces being arranged for enjoying both company and the climate whilst out on the water.
Indeed, by placing the Jacuzzi at the aft most point of the sundeck, the designers have opened up a vast amount of room for guests to gather together in the sun.
Similarly, on the upper deck a salon annexes the main alfresco dining area to provide a convenient service for those looking to extend their meals to involve coffee or cocktails.
Whilst there is indeed an abundance of communal space available on the exterior, a terrace has been attached to the master cabin for the owner or charterer to enjoy some privacy whilst on vacation.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.