In an interview with SuperyYachtWorld earlier this year, the owner of the award-winning 63m/207ft motor yacht 11-11 revealed that the vessel will be open for ‘very selective charters’.
After explaining that he intended to use his new superyacht for cruising with family and friends, the owner of the highly acclaimed 11-11 stated that for the right client, he would be prepared to charter.
This is, of course, huge news for followers of the stylish Benetti which picked up an award in the category for ‘Best Displacement Yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards this year.
Governed by a contemporary twist on traditional Art Deco styling, 11-11 places a firm emphasis on the social aspect of yachting, with numerous communal spaces and bars found on each of the decks.
What’s more, certain aspects of the motor yacht saw the iconic Italian shipyard break new ground, with 11-11 being the first Benetti to have a custom built limousine tender as well as an axe bow in place of more traditional styling.
Meticulously designed and replete with the only the greatest amenities, superyacht 11-11 has assuredly set an entirely new standard in luxury living
The experience of walking through 11-11 feels in many ways like a private trip to the greatest of art galleries- a neon installation courtesy of Tracey Emin graces one of the walls, whilst an interactive piece from Dominic Harris provides the illusion of butterflies gathering whenever nearby movement is detected.
In the main salon, guests are able to continue indulging the art world with a collection of Coco Chanel coffee books, or simply unwind in the space which can also be used as an impressive home cinema.
Brokers who have had the opportunity to step on board the yacht have described how its broader Art Deco aesthetic is very much an evolution of the design found on the 62m/203ft motor yacht SEALYON.
Though nothing short of ultra-stylish, the interior of 11-11 manages to remain wholly inviting, with a range of comfortable furnishings and amenities making it a true family yacht.
The staterooms, for example, are all thoroughly spacious, and the VIP cabin on the main deck rivals the master cabins of similarly sized superyachts.
The exterior of superyacht 11-11 is in every sense as well-appointed as her interior, with the spaces being arranged for enjoying both company and the climate whilst out on the water.
Indeed, by placing the Jacuzzi at the aft most point of the sundeck, the designers have opened up a vast amount of room for guests to gather together in the sun.
Similarly, on the upper deck a salon annexes the main alfresco dining area to provide a convenient service for those looking to extend their meals to involve coffee or cocktails.
Whilst there is indeed an abundance of communal space available on the exterior, a terrace has been attached to the master cabin for the owner or charterer to enjoy some privacy whilst on vacation.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...