Summer Charter Season Gets Underway This Week
With the 1st May marking the transition from winter, the summer season for luxury charter vacations will be officially underway this Sunday.
As the words ‘winter getaway’ are exchanged for ‘summer vacation’, we enter once again the most anticipated charter season.
With some motor yachts remaining in the Caribbean whilst others migrate to the Mediterranean, summer unquestionably provides the greatest amount of choice when it comes to deciding which destination to unwind in.
Not only this, but it’s the perfect season for combining business with pleasure, with events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival presenting an ideal opportunity for an event charter.
Of course, as the preferred time for the large majority of modern charterers, it’s advisable to make bookings as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Whilst the Mediterranean is a timelessly luxurious destination, there are also some stunning summertime alternatives on offer
From St Tropez to Greece, the Mediterranean has forever been a region replete with summertime opportunities. Indeed, whether it’s cruising around the Ionian Islands or kicking back on a beach along the French Riviera, visitors can be assured of a memorable vacation.
Whilst a classic choice for good reason, there are regions besides the Mediterranean which offer an entirely different set of options.
South East Asia, for example, has become something of an up and comer in more recent years, with its uniquely modern skylines best observed from the surrounding waters.
Ultimately, wherever charterers decide to head this summer, there’s arguably never been a greater choice of destination, or, for that matter, luxury yachts with which to visit them.
In order to make arrangements for a charter vacation this summer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
SOME YACHTS AVAILABLE FOR CHARTER THIS SUMMER
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...