With the 1st May marking the transition from winter, the summer season for luxury charter vacations will be officially underway this Sunday.
As the words ‘winter getaway’ are exchanged for ‘summer vacation’, we enter once again the most anticipated charter season.
With some motor yachts remaining in the Caribbean whilst others migrate to the Mediterranean, summer unquestionably provides the greatest amount of choice when it comes to deciding which destination to unwind in.
Not only this, but it’s the perfect season for combining business with pleasure, with events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival presenting an ideal opportunity for an event charter.
Of course, as the preferred time for the large majority of modern charterers, it’s advisable to make bookings as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Whilst the Mediterranean is a timelessly luxurious destination, there are also some stunning summertime alternatives on offer
From St Tropez to Greece, the Mediterranean has forever been a region replete with summertime opportunities. Indeed, whether it’s cruising around the Ionian Islands or kicking back on a beach along the French Riviera, visitors can be assured of a memorable vacation.
Whilst a classic choice for good reason, there are regions besides the Mediterranean which offer an entirely different set of options.
South East Asia, for example, has become something of an up and comer in more recent years, with its uniquely modern skylines best observed from the surrounding waters.
Ultimately, wherever charterers decide to head this summer, there’s arguably never been a greater choice of destination, or, for that matter, luxury yachts with which to visit them.
In order to make arrangements for a charter vacation this summer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...