With the 1st May marking the transition from winter, the summer season for luxury charter vacations will be officially underway this Sunday.
As the words ‘winter getaway’ are exchanged for ‘summer vacation’, we enter once again the most anticipated charter season.
With some motor yachts remaining in the Caribbean whilst others migrate to the Mediterranean, summer unquestionably provides the greatest amount of choice when it comes to deciding which destination to unwind in.
Not only this, but it’s the perfect season for combining business with pleasure, with events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival presenting an ideal opportunity for an event charter.
Of course, as the preferred time for the large majority of modern charterers, it’s advisable to make bookings as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Whilst the Mediterranean is a timelessly luxurious destination, there are also some stunning summertime alternatives on offer
From St Tropez to Greece, the Mediterranean has forever been a region replete with summertime opportunities. Indeed, whether it’s cruising around the Ionian Islands or kicking back on a beach along the French Riviera, visitors can be assured of a memorable vacation.
Whilst a classic choice for good reason, there are regions besides the Mediterranean which offer an entirely different set of options.
South East Asia, for example, has become something of an up and comer in more recent years, with its uniquely modern skylines best observed from the surrounding waters.
Ultimately, wherever charterers decide to head this summer, there’s arguably never been a greater choice of destination, or, for that matter, luxury yachts with which to visit them.
In order to make arrangements for a charter vacation this summer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...