The Island Gardens Deep Harbour caused a sensation yesterday when they announced that they have completed all preparations for this year’s edition of Yachts Miami Beach.
Getting the new year off to an incredible start, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 promises to be as memorable as the versions which came before it. Indeed, with an all new look and layout, Collins Avenue is sure to come alive next month.
For the second year in a row the Island Gardens Deep Harbour will also be hosting the larger superyachts descending on Miami for the show.
The first of its kind, the Islands Gardens Deep Harbour is capable of berthing superyachts up to 167m in length. With a dedicated deck space and outdoor lounge, the marina provides a suitably glamorous environment for show guests to relax in between visiting the exceptional range of motor yachts set to be on display.
With the show now only a matter of weeks away, we take a look at some of the charter yachts attending.
As some of the larger yachts attending the show, they will be viewable as part of a invitation-only event held at Watson Island
In a further nod to the Bond franchise, the elegant 50m/163ft motor yacht ‘Casino Royale’ is also confirmed to attend, with her distinctive exterior lines sure to capture the attention of show guests who receive an invitation.
As they each begin to assemble, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing coverage of the highly anticipated event.
Yachts Miami Beach 2017 promises to be as memorable as the editions which precede it.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...