St Barts Set To Be The Most Popular Yachting Destination for New Year Celebrations
With a reputation for exclusive and premier experiences, it was no surprise to find out that some of the most highly regarded motor yachts are heading to St Barts to see off 2015 and welcome in 2016.
The host of many prestigious yachting and sailing events, as well as holding an impressive record for New Year's Eve parties, the island is well prepared for the upcoming celebration.
“Todd Lee", captain of superyacht MY SEANNA, explained that getting a berth within the marina is something of a golden ticket, with some vessels setting out a week in advance in order to secure their place.
Anticipating the arrival of the yachting elite, there's no doubt that St Barts will provide the best atmosphere for welcoming in the new year
In previous years, Roman Abramovich has had his superyacht ECLIPSE at anchor to host his famous New Year’s eve parties whilst other high profile celebrations have included performances from leading acts such as Beyonce, Prince, and Kings of Leon.
After an evening spent admidst the best the yachting world has to offer, guests can expect to witness a spectacular firework display which perfectly illuminates the sky at the turn of midnight.
To join the celebrations this year, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available in St Barts.
CHARTER YACHTS EXPECTED IN ST BARTS THIS YEAR
Utopia Yacht For Charter
72m Feadship, 2004 / 2013
Sycara V Yacht For Charter
68m Nobiskrug, 2010
Apogee Yacht For Charter
63m Codecasa, 2003 / 2012
Dream Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2001 / 2014
St David Yacht For Charter
60m Benetti, 2008 / 2012
My Seanna Yacht For Charter
56m Delta Marine, 2001 / 2014
Lazy Z Yacht For Charter
52m Oceanco, 1997 / 2015
Magic Yacht For Charter
40m Northern Marine Co, 2005 / 2014
Northern Lights Yacht For Charter
40m Westship, 2000 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...