When booked before April 30, those looking to explore Italy or the South of France can now benefit from a saving with Azzurra II.
Boasting quality Italian craftsmanship from CRN coupled with palatial interiors and number of excellent on-board facilities, those stepping aboard the superyacht will experience the life of luxury during their private yacht charter.
In total, the motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests in five cabins, across one master, two double suites and two twin cabins.
The yacht offers a spacious sundeck with jacuzzi pool, two sun lounging areas and a sleek wet bar complete with both sofa seating and armchair stools.
A grill and outdoor cinema screen add to the allure of this space, making it equally well-suited to soaking up some sun during the day, or socialising with the charter party in the evening.
Alfresco dining can be found on the main deck aft. The foredeck meanwhile, is home to a spread of sunpads that are privately accessed from the owner’s cabin, giving the principal charterer a personal outdoor retreat.
Those stepping aboard the superyacht will experience the life of luxury during their private yacht charter.
Throughout the motor yacht’s interiors, infusions of natural light are enhanced by a clean and light colour palette, as well as mirrored surfaces that maximise the spacious on-board feeling.
This is particularly evident in the owner’s suite, which features 21 windows that provide panoramic views over the surroundings and create a seamless connection to the outside world.
Since Azzura II is available across the wider Mediterranean, those looking to charter this magnificent yacht can potentially explore so many captivating destinations.
From the blissful stretches of sandy beaches and designer fashion emporiums on the Italian island of Sardinia, to the rugged cliffs and picturesque towns lining the Amalfi Coast, everyone will find something to love on their superyacht vacation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.