A range of offers have been confirmed for summer charters on the 26m catamaran BRADLEY in the East Mediterranean.
Built by H2X in 2007, her distinctive Vaton Design exterior is full of character. BRADLEY boasts the most luxurious furnishings and amenities across her three teak decks, which feature a huge bridge and living area.
BRADLEY’s interior is sumptuous and stylish, designed with the finest oak and featuring contemporary shades of blue and silver. Her five roomy staterooms provide maximum comfort for up to 10 guests who can stay in her fly bridge master suite or one of four double cabins. Guests are sure to cruise in comfort thanks to her two hydrojets and state of the art navigation technology.
BRADLEY is offering the following discounts:
- 10% discount for 1 week charter
- 15% discount for 2 weeks charter
- 20% for more than two weeks charter
In addition to this deal, for a minimum 1 week charters, her owner will give one of the following gifts:
- 1 spa day for 2 persons at Cinq Mondes SPA in Monte Carlo Bay, Monaco
- 1 skydiving course for 1 person from 1st October 2014 in Roquebrune Cap Martin
- 1 hang gliding course for 2 persons from 1st October 2014 in Roquebrune Cap Martin
She is booked for vacations between 22-27 July and 27 August - 6 September with weekly summer rates starting at €45,000. To find out more about benefiting from this special charter offer on superyacht BRADLEY, please contact your preferred charter broker.
BRADLEY boasts the most luxurious furnishings and amenities across her three teak decks...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...