A range of offers have been confirmed for summer charters on the 26m catamaran BRADLEY in the East Mediterranean.
Built by H2X in 2007, her distinctive Vaton Design exterior is full of character. BRADLEY boasts the most luxurious furnishings and amenities across her three teak decks, which feature a huge bridge and living area.
BRADLEY’s interior is sumptuous and stylish, designed with the finest oak and featuring contemporary shades of blue and silver. Her five roomy staterooms provide maximum comfort for up to 10 guests who can stay in her fly bridge master suite or one of four double cabins. Guests are sure to cruise in comfort thanks to her two hydrojets and state of the art navigation technology.
BRADLEY is offering the following discounts:
- 10% discount for 1 week charter
- 15% discount for 2 weeks charter
- 20% for more than two weeks charter
In addition to this deal, for a minimum 1 week charters, her owner will give one of the following gifts:
- 1 spa day for 2 persons at Cinq Mondes SPA in Monte Carlo Bay, Monaco
- 1 skydiving course for 1 person from 1st October 2014 in Roquebrune Cap Martin
- 1 hang gliding course for 2 persons from 1st October 2014 in Roquebrune Cap Martin
She is booked for vacations between 22-27 July and 27 August - 6 September with weekly summer rates starting at €45,000. To find out more about benefiting from this special charter offer on superyacht BRADLEY, please contact your preferred charter broker.
BRADLEY boasts the most luxurious furnishings and amenities across her three teak decks...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...