2014 saw a number of exciting launches that made their way onto the charter market, many of which represent some of the largest, most innovative and luxurious superyachts in the world.
Over the past couple of years the charter market has gone from strength to strength, with an increasing fleet of superyachts that push the boundaries of exterior and interior design as well as technology and onboard facilities.
A collection of recent charter yachts contribute to the growing trend of 80m + LOA which provide the ultimate in cruising comfort amongst a vast selection of amenities while others have been built to offer regatta-winning performance. Here are some of the most impressive that are sure to carve a reputation for exceptional charter vacations in 2015.
Undoubtedly one of the most talked-about superyachts of the year, the 95m/312 motor yacht ‘Kismet’ is one of a fleet of 2014 deliveries from the acclaimed German shipyard Lürssen. Her luxurious Reymond Langton designed interior offers accommodation for 12 guests in six staterooms and an extensive selection of amenities can be found on board to include a dedicated health spa, helipad, gymnasium, cinema and a swimming pool. She embarked on her first Caribbean charter season this winter and is available at weekly rates starting from €1,200,000 plus expenses.
The new 58m/190ft Benetti-built superyacht ‘Illusion V’ was unveiled during the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show. Designed inside and out by Green & Mingarelli, she is a perfect example of a luxury charter yacht that offers styling and an attention to detail that rivals that of the world’s best hotels. She has already received multiple industry award nominations so we look forward to seeing how she will fair at the prize giving ceremonies early next year.
Over the past couple of years the charter market has gone from strength to strength, with an increasing fleet of superyachts that push the boundaries of exterior and interior design
Following her launch in December 2013, the 56.4m/185’ sailing yacht ‘Mondango 3’ embarked on her first charter season in the summer of 2014. She exhibits state-of-the-art sailing yacht design and performance combined with the luxuries of a motor yacht. This includes a lifting keel that allows her to cruise in the shallow waters of the Caribbean as well onboard facilities such as an aft deck spa pool, a cockpit protected by sliding glass side screens and curved glass doors and stunning accommodation for up to 11 guests.
Another of the 2014 Monaco Yacht Show’s stand-out yachts, the 45m/148ft luxury motor yacht ‘Flying Dragon’ has been shortlisted for a 2015 International Yacht & Aviation Award in the ‘Power Yacht over 40 metres’ category. Built for an experienced Owner with intent to charter, she is fast, modern and capable of cruising the world in unlimited style. With facilities to include a cinema, Jacuzzi, bar and five gorgeous staterooms, she is sure to be in high demand in 2015.
For more information about any of the charter yachts mentioned contact your preferred yacht broker.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...