Boasting a vast and well-furnished exterior, a bright interior, and state of the art entertainment systems throughout, there can be no doubt that superyacht Aqua Libra promises to treat charter guests to an experience they will never forget.
With her sporty performance ensuring that island-hoppers can get around effectively, Aqua Libra is also highly efficient and features an impressive range to allow charter guests to enjoy far-reaching itineraries around her cruising grounds.
What’s more, the motor yacht also carries a range of the latest water toys to keep things interesting, even after guests have stepped off board for a short time.
Designed by the in-house stylists at Sunseeker, the interior of superyacht Aqua Libra sets a refreshing tone thanks to its modern furnishings and the abundance of natural light which spills in from the various floor to ceiling windows.
The open-plan main salon and dining area forms one interior social hub whilst the sky lounge on the deck above serves as the ideal place for some quiet cocktails and conversation.
Besides these fantastically appointed social areas, superyacht Aqua Libra offers outstanding accommodation thanks to a large master cabin, 2 VIP suites, and 2 doubles which can convert into twins. Impressively, each of these cabins includes its own ensuite facilities. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 11 guests whilst away on private yacht charter vacation.
Defined by her contemporary excellence, Aqua Libra is the perfect choice for charter guests looking to experience the very best in modern performance and styling
The exterior of superyacht Aqua Libra is every bit as impressive as the interior, with a large Jacuzzi situated at the bow framing a range of fantastic living areas.
Indeed, from a large dining table towards the aft forming the perfect alfresco dining area, to an outdoor lounge situated just forward of the bridge, guests are able to enjoy their surroundings in style.
Thanks to the broad swim platform which stretches off the aft, it also could not be easier to embark and disembark the superyacht, as well as getting out on the water to enjoy her commanding range of toys and tenders.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Aqua Libra, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available to rent in the Mediterranean.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.