Now only a couple of months from completion, the latest renderings have been published to illustrate the fascinating world charter guests can expect to enter when they board the 57m/187ft superyacht O’MATHILDE.
Complete with an enormous sundeck Jacuzzi, a wealth of tenders and toys, and a state of the art gym, there can be no doubt that O’MATHILDE from Golden Yachts will make an outstanding addition to the charter fleet.
What’s more, a new series of graphic renderings of her interior reveal that the motor yacht is a total masterclass in contemporary design.
Indeed, thanks to the work of the award-winning Studio Vafiadis, guests can look forward to being refreshed by bright and airy surroundings which stretch from her vast main salon to her uniquely laid out 70 square metre master cabin.
Producing a wholly calming environment, the contrast of white furnishings and black fixtures in the main salon and formal dining area promises to relax charter guests as they return to the interior following a day out on the water.
Noticeably spacious, all of the furnishings have been laid out to make this social area the perfect place to unwind or entertain. In much the same way, though she is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests during a private yacht charter vacation, it is possible to seat 14 at the dining table should a special meal with visitors be in order.
Revealing a range of incredible social and guest spaces, the latest renderings of O’MATHILDE demonstrate her promise to deliver unforgettable charter experiences
Elsewhere on the main deck, guests will find a main lobby situated amidships which leads to a study with its own large television screen. The perfect place to catch a blockbuster, this space can also be used for any necessary business that charter guests may have to attend to whilst on vacation.
A suitably impressive spiral staircase provides to the additional guest accomodation on the lower deck as well as the owner’s suite on the upper deck.
Along with her various other standout features, the master suite on board superyacht O'MATHILDE is certain to create plenty of excitement amongst guests on board for a private yacht charter.
Finished in the same sleek and minimal styling as the main salon, the principal charter guest will have access to beautifully styled ensuite facilities as well as a large walk-in closet.
It is, however, the private owner’s salon located aft of the sleeping area which makes this space truly special.
Furnished with a sofa as well as two large seats, this unusual addition to the master suite is extraordinarily flexible. It could, for example, be used as a private retreat or as another space in which to entertain a small number of guests.
Connected via a sliding glass door to the alfresco dining area on the upper aft deck, those occupying this suite will be able to easily retreat to their bed following a meal or some cocktails beneath the stars.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...