Getting underway this June, Riviera is a brand new ten-part series from Sky Atlantic which features an outstanding superyacht which is available for private charter.
Whilst some clever pyrotechnics may lead viewers to believe she was lost to a fiery explosion, the 55m/182ft motor yacht TURQUOISE which features in the Riviera TV series is very much in outstanding condition, and available for private yacht charter vacations.
With costs starting from €280,000 in the low season and $309,000 in the high season, the motor yacht is based in the Mediterranean throughout the year, meaning that viewers can experience the French Riviera as well destinations like Greece, Corsica, and Sardinia for themselves this summer.
It should, however, be pointed out that there are additional costs involved in renting superyacht TURQUOISE. Things like food, fuel, and dockage, for example, can often bring the total cost up. To get a better idea of these extra fees, be sure to read our article on Understanding Charter Costs.
In order to rent the Riviera TV series yacht, viewers will first of all need to get in touch with a charter broker to inquire about her current availability and how she can be used to satisfy their particular requirements.
Directed by the Oscar award-winning Neil Jordan, Riviera has already generated plenty of intrigue thanks to the beautiful setting and scenes depicted in its glossy trailer.
Adding to the excitement, shots of superyacht TURQUOISE being reached by a tender help to suggest the sheer glamour of the show.
Airing each week, Riviera is expected to be a major hit amongst both viewers and critics following its premiere tomorrow.
Showcasing a wonderful charter yacht and an iconic destination, Sky Atlantic TV series Riviera is sure to inspire viewers this summer
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...