Now in its final day, Yachts Miami Beach has brought an incredible array of superyachts to the vibrant city of Miami. Yacht Charter Fleet, on the ground at the event, takes a look at six of the very best yachts in attendance, who have been showcasing their charter offers over the weekend.
Launched in 2010 by Trinity Yachts, the award-winning 58m/190ft superyacht SKYFALL combines a true ocean-going performance with the versatility of reaching those shallow, secluded bays that most yachts of her size find impossible to navigate.
A Jacuzzi, plunge pool, ample seating and sunbathing areas, and new touch-and-go helicopter capability are among some of her exterior highlights while, inside, a sophisticated and elegant Patrick Knowles interior will not fail to impress.
Other distinguishing assets include a stunning wine cellar, a full-beam split-level master suite with 270-degree views, an elevator and an impressive top speed of 21 knots.
2. Double Down
Nestled in the newly prestigious Island Gardens Deep Harbour, the 65m/213ft superyacht ‘Double Down’ impressed exclusive guests with her bold exterior and wide array of amenities.
Fresh from a refit last year, she provides guests with elevator access to each of her deck areas and boasts one of the most refined interiors available on the charter market.
Currently based in Florida, she is no doubt set for a busy season in the Bahamas and the Caribbean after showcasing her qualities these past few days.
With a Jacuzzi, bar and Finnish dry heat sauna on the sundeck there are plenty of ways in which to unwind on motor yacht HUNTRESS
The 55m/180ft superyacht HUNTRESS was built for safe and luxurious worldwide cruising and certainly fulfils such a purpose. Cutting a classic figure, the Feadship build has been meticulously maintained since her launch in 1997 and boasts an enviable list of modern amenities.
With a Jacuzzi, bar and Finnish dry heat sauna on the sundeck there are plenty of ways in which to unwind on this motor yacht. There is a variety of alfresco dining options too as well as a serene interior with features such as a baby grand piano in the main salon, a private observation room in the master suite and an extremely welcoming sky lounge.
For the more active guest, there is a fully-equipped gymnasium, a spacious swim platform and a multitude of water toys, including scuba diving equipment.
Bringing some variety to this year’s proceedings, the 55m/180ft motor yacht STEEL showcased her truly unique design in the Island Gardens Deep Harbour.
Boasting a highly singular exterior and an interior replete with dark woods and soft furnishings, she was designed for delivering both outstanding performance and premier comfort.
Superyacht KATYA boasts a graceful presence on the water along with a sophisticated yet comfortable interior
Delta Maine’s 46m/150ft superyacht KATYA boasts a graceful presence on the water along with a sophisticated yet comfortable interior from esteemed designer Jean-Claude Canestrelli.
Dark khaya veneers, cinamora burls and crotch mahogany create a rich and warm environment for luxurious at sea living while ocean views and natural light flood in through large windows.
Amenities include a privately positioned 8-person Jacuzzi and U-shaped bar on the sundeck, a myriad of water and onshore toys and an elegant sky lounge perfect for relaxing with a book or socializing with fellow charter guests.
Bringing a touch of class to the region, she is believed to be available in the Bahamas and Caribbean this year.
Making her presence felt on the bustling Collins Avenue over the weekend was the 66m/217ft motor yacht NATITA. Immediately recognisable, the Dutch superyacht attracted discerning guests keen to get a glimpse of her impressive build.
Featuring a tender garage and a main salon complete with a sleek back Steinway, she is every inch the modern luxury charter choice.
Capable of hosting up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 18 (she comes with 2 chefs), NATITA is based in Antigua this winter.
For further information on any the superyachts mentioned above, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...