Now in its final day, Yachts Miami Beach has brought an incredible array of superyachts to the vibrant city of Miami. Yacht Charter Fleet, on the ground at the event, takes a look at six of the very best yachts in attendance, who have been showcasing their charter offers over the weekend.
Launched in 2010 by Trinity Yachts, the award-winning 58m/190ft superyacht SKYFALL combines a true ocean-going performance with the versatility of reaching those shallow, secluded bays that most yachts of her size find impossible to navigate.
A Jacuzzi, plunge pool, ample seating and sunbathing areas, and new touch-and-go helicopter capability are among some of her exterior highlights while, inside, a sophisticated and elegant Patrick Knowles interior will not fail to impress.
Other distinguishing assets include a stunning wine cellar, a full-beam split-level master suite with 270-degree views, an elevator and an impressive top speed of 21 knots.
2. Double Down
Nestled in the newly prestigious Island Gardens Deep Harbour, the 65m/213ft superyacht ‘Double Down’ impressed exclusive guests with her bold exterior and wide array of amenities.
Fresh from a refit last year, she provides guests with elevator access to each of her deck areas and boasts one of the most refined interiors available on the charter market.
Currently based in Florida, she is no doubt set for a busy season in the Bahamas and the Caribbean after showcasing her qualities these past few days.
With a Jacuzzi, bar and Finnish dry heat sauna on the sundeck there are plenty of ways in which to unwind on motor yacht HUNTRESS
The 55m/180ft superyacht HUNTRESS was built for safe and luxurious worldwide cruising and certainly fulfils such a purpose. Cutting a classic figure, the Feadship build has been meticulously maintained since her launch in 1997 and boasts an enviable list of modern amenities.
With a Jacuzzi, bar and Finnish dry heat sauna on the sundeck there are plenty of ways in which to unwind on this motor yacht. There is a variety of alfresco dining options too as well as a serene interior with features such as a baby grand piano in the main salon, a private observation room in the master suite and an extremely welcoming sky lounge.
For the more active guest, there is a fully-equipped gymnasium, a spacious swim platform and a multitude of water toys, including scuba diving equipment.
Bringing some variety to this year’s proceedings, the 55m/180ft motor yacht STEEL showcased her truly unique design in the Island Gardens Deep Harbour.
Boasting a highly singular exterior and an interior replete with dark woods and soft furnishings, she was designed for delivering both outstanding performance and premier comfort.
Superyacht KATYA boasts a graceful presence on the water along with a sophisticated yet comfortable interior
Delta Maine’s 46m/150ft superyacht KATYA boasts a graceful presence on the water along with a sophisticated yet comfortable interior from esteemed designer Jean-Claude Canestrelli.
Dark khaya veneers, cinamora burls and crotch mahogany create a rich and warm environment for luxurious at sea living while ocean views and natural light flood in through large windows.
Amenities include a privately positioned 8-person Jacuzzi and U-shaped bar on the sundeck, a myriad of water and onshore toys and an elegant sky lounge perfect for relaxing with a book or socializing with fellow charter guests.
Bringing a touch of class to the region, she is believed to be available in the Bahamas and Caribbean this year.
Making her presence felt on the bustling Collins Avenue over the weekend was the 66m/217ft motor yacht NATITA. Immediately recognisable, the Dutch superyacht attracted discerning guests keen to get a glimpse of her impressive build.
Featuring a tender garage and a main salon complete with a sleek back Steinway, she is every inch the modern luxury charter choice.
Capable of hosting up to 12 guests with an experienced crew of 18 (she comes with 2 chefs), NATITA is based in Antigua this winter.
For further information on any the superyachts mentioned above, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...