The world's most famous motor race, the Monaco Grand Prix, takes place this May, and there is no better way to experience the glamour and excitement of this thrilling event than from the comfort of a luxury superyacht.
This year's race looks set to be a classic, too. Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton is still favourite to take the title once again, but he faces a strong challenge from Ferrari's Charles Leclerc, a Monaco native who made his F1 debut in 2018.
The motor yacht Sherakhan, built by Vuyk en Zonen in 2005, and refurbished in 2018, is now available for charter for the Grand Prix weekend, offering thirteen cabins accommodating up to twenty-six guests and she is also able to host events on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May, the day of the big race itself, making her an ideal option for corporate groups.
Sherakhan has already secured a berth in Zone 2 and is awaiting confirmation of a much sought after berth in Zone 1, which offers the best possible view of the race.
Sherakhan is offering a special rate for this very busy weekend, and she is sure to be in high demand. With generous deck space for observing the race course and versatile accommodation, she is the perfect ship to host your guests for this major event in the world sporting calendar.
Particularly impressive is the large master suite, with a private terrace and adjoining office, while all the guest cabins, each named after famous authors, are pleasingly spacious and individually designed, offering boutique hotel luxury, with large portholes allowing in plenty of sunlight.
At the heart of Sherakhan you'll find the magnificent 7m-high atrium dining room with its impressive dining table, capable of comfortably seating up to twenty-six guests. It is a stylish and impressive venue for any social gathering, and an immediately welcoming one, too, the abundant natural light complementing the fresh white furnishings, clear glass stairways and polished chrome detailing.
The highlight of Sherakhan's outdoor space is undoubtedly the eighteen-person Jacuzzi, a great place for your guests to socialise in a fun and informal environment.
The generously proportioned decks offer plenty of room for alfresco dining, outdoor lounges, sunbathing, relaxing and of course, for observing the Monaco Grand Prix action.
Sherakhan also has a wide variety of water toys on hand, including jet skis, waverunners, an inflatable slide and much more, while for pure relaxation there's a fully equipped spa with a Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and beauty salon, with a full-time beauty therapist as part of the attentive nineteen-member crew.
At the heart of Sherakhan you'll find the magnificent atrium dining room, capable of comfortably seating up to twenty-six guests.
To find out more about chartering M/Y SHERAKHAN at the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, learn everything you need to know about booking a yacht for the event with our helpful F1 Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter guide.
Don't have time to book a yacht, but want to soak up the atmosphere at this years Monaco Grand Prix, and have the "best seat in the house" to watch the race.
A limited number of VIP yacht hospitality packages are still available for trackside viewing in the fiercely contested Zone 1 berth, on luxurious tri-deck superyachts, which offer optimal viewing of the race course. As well as drinks and a gourmet luch, appearances from former F1 drivers and a DJ after-party may be included. Packages can be adapted to suit your personal preferences and to how long you wish to stay in Monaco.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.