The world's most famous motor race, the Monaco Grand Prix, takes place this May, and there is no better way to experience the glamour and excitement of this thrilling event than from the comfort of a luxury superyacht.
This year's race looks set to be a classic, too. Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton is still favourite to take the title once again, but he faces a strong challenge from Ferrari's Charles Leclerc, a Monaco native who made his F1 debut in 2018.
The motor yacht Sherakhan, built by Vuyk en Zonen in 2005, and refurbished in 2018, is now available for charter for the Grand Prix weekend, offering thirteen cabins accommodating up to twenty-six guests and she is also able to host events on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May, the day of the big race itself, making her an ideal option for corporate groups.
Sherakhan has already secured a berth in Zone 2 and is awaiting confirmation of a much sought after berth in Zone 1, which offers the best possible view of the race.
Sherakhan is offering a special rate for this very busy weekend, and she is sure to be in high demand. With generous deck space for observing the race course and versatile accommodation, she is the perfect ship to host your guests for this major event in the world sporting calendar.
Particularly impressive is the large master suite, with a private terrace and adjoining office, while all the guest cabins, each named after famous authors, are pleasingly spacious and individually designed, offering boutique hotel luxury, with large portholes allowing in plenty of sunlight.
At the heart of Sherakhan you'll find the magnificent 7m-high atrium dining room with its impressive dining table, capable of comfortably seating up to twenty-six guests. It is a stylish and impressive venue for any social gathering, and an immediately welcoming one, too, the abundant natural light complementing the fresh white furnishings, clear glass stairways and polished chrome detailing.
The highlight of Sherakhan's outdoor space is undoubtedly the eighteen-person Jacuzzi, a great place for your guests to socialise in a fun and informal environment.
The generously proportioned decks offer plenty of room for alfresco dining, outdoor lounges, sunbathing, relaxing and of course, for observing the Monaco Grand Prix action.
Sherakhan also has a wide variety of water toys on hand, including jet skis, waverunners, an inflatable slide and much more, while for pure relaxation there's a fully equipped spa with a Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and beauty salon, with a full-time beauty therapist as part of the attentive nineteen-member crew.
At the heart of Sherakhan you'll find the magnificent atrium dining room, capable of comfortably seating up to twenty-six guests.
To find out more about chartering M/Y SHERAKHAN at the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, learn everything you need to know about booking a yacht for the event with our helpful F1 Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter guide.
Yacht Hospitality Packages
Don't have time to book a yacht, but want to soak up the atmosphere at this years Monaco Grand Prix, and have the "best seat in the house" to watch the race.
A limited number of VIP yacht hospitality packages are still available for trackside viewing in the fiercely contested Zone 1 berth, on luxurious tri-deck superyachts, which offer optimal viewing of the race course. As well as drinks and a gourmet luch, appearances from former F1 drivers and a DJ after-party may be included. Packages can be adapted to suit your personal preferences and to how long you wish to stay in Monaco.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...