The Indian Ocean is one of the most mesmerizing destinations for a superyacht charter, offering a truly unspoilt slice of paradise. Expect sugar-sand beaches in the Seychelles and pellucid blue sea stretching out as far as the eye can see across the Maldives.
The region’s off-the-beaten track location means that luxury yacht charters in the area are rare, particularly on a yacht of the same calibre as St David.
What's more, the yacht will be cutting her delivery fees for yacht charters in region, which makes this a prime opportunity to charter a yacht in the Indian Ocean and save some money.
The Seychelles and the Maldives are famed for their pristine beauty. Both countries are made up of a necklace of islands which are primed for discovering on a superyacht.
The Seychelles is a nature-lovers’ idyll, with plenty of superb nature reserve, coral reefs and hiking trails to be found across the 115 islands. Dense jungles are home to countless species of bird, bat and reptiles, as well as the rare Aldabra tortoise.
Both countries are made up of a necklace of islands which are primed for discovering on a superyacht.
The island chain is perfect for those looking to relax and take some time to press pause on a hectic schedule. Sandy beaches litter the shores, bordered by clear, warm sea.
One of the most famous beaches in the Seychelles is the Source d’Argent, a strip of fine-white sand framed by lofty coconut palms and polished granite boulders; a must-visit on a private yacht charter in the area.
In the Maldives, charter guests can take advantage of world-class dive sites, luxury spas and upmarket restaurants. The region is peppered with coral islands, long sandbanks and gorgeous lagoons.
Everywhere you turn, you’ll be met with sea that looks as polished and smooth as glass. Be sure to drop anchor and explore below the surface of the sea; the underwater world of the Maldives is a kaleidoscope of colour and life.
Delivered by Benetti in 2008 and last refitted in 2017, St David is a charter yacht that offers the finest in luxury living. Her interior and exterior styling comes from the award-winning Winch Design and she offers accommodation for 12 guests in six cabins.
The motor yacht is a great platform for making the most out of the sun and the sights. Her sundeck is well-appointed to allow the entire charter party to enjoy the space; guests can enjoy meals in the shade, stretch out on a spread of sunpads or while away the day on sunloungers.
Her interior and exterior styling comes from the award-winning Winch Design.
The space also benefits from a jacuzzi pool amidships on the sundeck, where guests can cool off and soak up the views over their surroundings.
The motor yacht volunteers plenty of exterior space on her main and upper decks aft as well, with alfresco dining and a selection of sumptuous seating areas. The foredeck also plays to an elegant Portugese bridge area.
Guests can easily access the clear warm water of the Indian Ocean from the swim platform. For making the most out of the sea, she benefits from scuba-diving equipment, water-skis, a Hovercraft and inflatable toys, plus numerous Jet-Skis, kayaks and paddleboards.
Stepping inside, you will be met with classic and timeless interiors. Polished wood, Italian fabrics and pastel hues contribute to the opulent on-board energy.
At the heart of the yacht, a grand central staircase sweeps up between the main deck and the bridge deck two floors above.
The principal charter guest will love the the owner’s suite, which is situated on a private deck with panoramic, forward-facing windows. By day, expect a postcard-picture scene of sandy beaches and aquamarine sea; by night, expect a clear sky brightly studded with stars.
If you’d like to learn more about this incredible special offer on M/Y ST DAVID, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker. They will be able to give you more details about chartering St David in this alluring destination.
You can read our guide to Seychelles yacht charter for more information.
Alternatively, you can view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Seychelles.
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- 75m Feadship charter yacht ARROW makes a splashThis weekend saw the official launch ceremony and christening of the newest addition to the Feadship fleet; 75m/ 246ft ...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...