The second largest CRN superyacht to date, the 74m/243ft motor yacht ‘Cloud 9’ is expected to make her launch from the Italian shipyard in the very near future.
Complete with a side loading tender garage, an enormous beach club, and an impressively voluminous interior, Cloud 9 is sure to be one of the most remarkable superyacht deliveries of 2017.
As well as boasting a 12 meter pool on the main deck aft, and a variety of outdoor living areas, the yacht also features a touch and go helipad on her bow which is capable of supporting helicopters which weigh up to 3000KG.
Making things even more exciting, the visual renderings of Cloud 9 reveal that she includes her very own limousine tender. As well as ensuring guests arrive in style, such a tender also means that those on board are able to get between the mainland and the motor yacht without being exposed to the elements.
Styled by Zuccon, the exterior of superyacht ‘Cloud 9’ is perfectly suited for the world’s warmer cruising grounds, with the Jacuzzi up on the sundeck and the lounging spaces on the upper deck providing plenty of options for guests when they’re not down at the beach club.
Set to deliver the very best in luxury living, superyacht ‘Cloud 9’ appears to anticipate all the needs and desires of those on board
Whilst there are currently no published images of her interior, the designer, Andrew Winch, carried out the styling on the previous superyacht ‘Cloud 9’. Sold in 2016 and renamed the 60m/197ft luxury yacht ‘Ice Angel’, the use of light tones and traditional furnishings Winch employed when fitting the communal and guest spaces may give some indication of what we might see on the all new ‘Cloud 9’.
Currently undergoing an interior refit, the original Cloud 9 is the sistership to the 60m/197ft motor yacht SLIPSTREAM. Both finished with mirrored glass and dark hulls, it would appear from the renderings that the new Cloud 9 will also feature mirrored glass but will have a much lighter hull.
As she features the same name and interior designer as the former ‘Cloud 9’, the brand new superyacht ‘Cloud 9’ may be available for charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...