A go-anywhere explorer, Force Blue was launched in 2002 as part of the Danish yard’s expedition series, and has since undergone an extensive 2009 refit and many upgrades.
A multifaceted charter choice, she is also well-primed for hosting an event charter, and boasts many modern amenities and luxurious facilities.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means she can host up to 350 guests quayside, with her aft bridge deck able to transform into a disco setup thanks to a professional DJ station complete with psychedelic lights and disco woofers.
Formal dinners, meanwhile, are possible on her upper deck aft. Equipped with high gloss tables and a stylish bar, the area can comfortably seat up to 60 guests.
Then, after a busy night of entertaining, charterers will be able to make the most of the yacht’s spa facilities, consisting of a Hammam steam room, mud bath, sauna, massage room, fully-equipped gymnasium, and hair and beauty salon.
Guests undertaking their charter vacation aboard superyacht Force Blue will be able to unwind, lounge and dine in luxurious surrounds, enhanced by the glittering backdrop of the French Riviera and other idyllic Mediterranean locations.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi or take advantage of the many lounging options available, including wet bar stools, a large shaded seating area and a multitude of sun pads.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means superyacht 'Force Blue' can host up to 350 guests quayside
Styled by Celeste Dell’Anna, the interior of the expedition yacht is sure to wow too. Light oak panelling, neutral soft furnishings and accents of dark, rich wood create an elegant atmosphere throughout, with vibrancy added by a range of artworks.
A main salon adjoins a lobby on the main deck, where there is also a separate dining room, while the Owner’s deck is home to a cinema room, an attractive skylounge and private terrace as well as a full-beam master suite.
Other accommodation consists of a VIP suite with its own lounge, three double cabins and one twin cabin, which can convert into another double stateroom, meaning the yacht can sleep a total of 12 guests.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...