A go-anywhere explorer, Force Blue was launched in 2002 as part of the Danish yard’s expedition series, and has since undergone an extensive 2009 refit and many upgrades.
A multifaceted charter choice, she is also well-primed for hosting an event charter, and boasts many modern amenities and luxurious facilities.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means she can host up to 350 guests quayside, with her aft bridge deck able to transform into a disco setup thanks to a professional DJ station complete with psychedelic lights and disco woofers.
Formal dinners, meanwhile, are possible on her upper deck aft. Equipped with high gloss tables and a stylish bar, the area can comfortably seat up to 60 guests.
Then, after a busy night of entertaining, charterers will be able to make the most of the yacht’s spa facilities, consisting of a Hammam steam room, mud bath, sauna, massage room, fully-equipped gymnasium, and hair and beauty salon.
Guests undertaking their charter vacation aboard superyacht Force Blue will be able to unwind, lounge and dine in luxurious surrounds, enhanced by the glittering backdrop of the French Riviera and other idyllic Mediterranean locations.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi or take advantage of the many lounging options available, including wet bar stools, a large shaded seating area and a multitude of sun pads.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means superyacht 'Force Blue' can host up to 350 guests quayside
Styled by Celeste Dell’Anna, the interior of the expedition yacht is sure to wow too. Light oak panelling, neutral soft furnishings and accents of dark, rich wood create an elegant atmosphere throughout, with vibrancy added by a range of artworks.
A main salon adjoins a lobby on the main deck, where there is also a separate dining room, while the Owner’s deck is home to a cinema room, an attractive skylounge and private terrace as well as a full-beam master suite.
Other accommodation consists of a VIP suite with its own lounge, three double cabins and one twin cabin, which can convert into another double stateroom, meaning the yacht can sleep a total of 12 guests.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...