Save €30,000 On Charters Aboard Expedition Yacht ‘Force Blue’
A go-anywhere explorer, Force Blue was launched in 2002 as part of the Danish yard’s expedition series, and has since undergone an extensive 2009 refit and many upgrades.
A multifaceted charter choice, she is also well-primed for hosting an event charter, and boasts many modern amenities and luxurious facilities.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means she can host up to 350 guests quayside, with her aft bridge deck able to transform into a disco setup thanks to a professional DJ station complete with psychedelic lights and disco woofers.
Formal dinners, meanwhile, are possible on her upper deck aft. Equipped with high gloss tables and a stylish bar, the area can comfortably seat up to 60 guests.
Then, after a busy night of entertaining, charterers will be able to make the most of the yacht’s spa facilities, consisting of a Hammam steam room, mud bath, sauna, massage room, fully-equipped gymnasium, and hair and beauty salon.
Guests undertaking their charter vacation aboard superyacht Force Blue will be able to unwind, lounge and dine in luxurious surrounds, enhanced by the glittering backdrop of the French Riviera and other idyllic Mediterranean locations.
Head to the sundeck to unwind in the Jacuzzi or take advantage of the many lounging options available, including wet bar stools, a large shaded seating area and a multitude of sun pads.
Expansive deck areas and ample interior space means superyacht 'Force Blue' can host up to 350 guests quayside
Styled by Celeste Dell’Anna, the interior of the expedition yacht is sure to wow too. Light oak panelling, neutral soft furnishings and accents of dark, rich wood create an elegant atmosphere throughout, with vibrancy added by a range of artworks.
A main salon adjoins a lobby on the main deck, where there is also a separate dining room, while the Owner’s deck is home to a cinema room, an attractive skylounge and private terrace as well as a full-beam master suite.
Other accommodation consists of a VIP suite with its own lounge, three double cabins and one twin cabin, which can convert into another double stateroom, meaning the yacht can sleep a total of 12 guests.
More Yacht Information
Force Blue Yacht For Charter
63m Royal Denship, 2002 / 2007
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...