Launched in 2015, SCORPION combines distinctive style, high-quality craftsmanship, cutting-edge innovations and a plethora of the latest amenities, making her an exceptional choice for a last-minute summer charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
A five-deck build, she is the eighth in the Italian yard’s 46STEEL line and benefits from a bespoke interior from designer Tiziana Vercellesi, who has created a stunning Art Deco-inspired look with a fusion of contemporary elements.
Housing a spacious lounge, the main salon contrasts high-gloss Macassar Ebony cabinetry and rich, wooden floors with light coloured walls and neutral furnishings in lavish textures. Glass and stainless steel accents, stunning light fixtures and 1930s-style artwork create interest too.
Formal dining, meanwhile, is reserved for the upper deck where a circular, glass table and 10 elegant turquoise chairs aft sit beneath a striking light fixture, enjoying ocean views through curved glass double doors.
Other interior highlights include a central staircase, which wraps its way around a colour-changing crystal sculpture, a serene skylounge complete with a fish tank, and a beautiful master suite in delicate hues of lilac, silver and cream.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region, whether exploring the glittering French Riviera or escaping the crowds in nearby Corsica and Sardinia.
The hub of the motor yacht is sure to be the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the oversized Jacuzzi, sip delicious cocktails at the bar, unwind on chaise loungers of dine alfresco with family and friends.
There is, however, a spacious beach club that is always a favourite spot among charter guests too. Get close to the Mediterranean Sea on the waterside terrace before heading inside where a fitness area with a sauna and gymnasium awaits.
Completing the accommodation line-up are two double cabins and two twin cabins, which continue the luxurious styling and feature bespoke mosaics in the bathrooms from a talented Moscow-based artist.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.