Launched in 2015, SCORPION combines distinctive style, high-quality craftsmanship, cutting-edge innovations and a plethora of the latest amenities, making her an exceptional choice for a last-minute summer charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
A five-deck build, she is the eighth in the Italian yard’s 46STEEL line and benefits from a bespoke interior from designer Tiziana Vercellesi, who has created a stunning Art Deco-inspired look with a fusion of contemporary elements.
Housing a spacious lounge, the main salon contrasts high-gloss Macassar Ebony cabinetry and rich, wooden floors with light coloured walls and neutral furnishings in lavish textures. Glass and stainless steel accents, stunning light fixtures and 1930s-style artwork create interest too.
Formal dining, meanwhile, is reserved for the upper deck where a circular, glass table and 10 elegant turquoise chairs aft sit beneath a striking light fixture, enjoying ocean views through curved glass double doors.
Other interior highlights include a central staircase, which wraps its way around a colour-changing crystal sculpture, a serene skylounge complete with a fish tank, and a beautiful master suite in delicate hues of lilac, silver and cream.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region, whether exploring the glittering French Riviera or escaping the crowds in nearby Corsica and Sardinia.
The hub of the motor yacht is sure to be the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the oversized Jacuzzi, sip delicious cocktails at the bar, unwind on chaise loungers of dine alfresco with family and friends.
There is, however, a spacious beach club that is always a favourite spot among charter guests too. Get close to the Mediterranean Sea on the waterside terrace before heading inside where a fitness area with a sauna and gymnasium awaits.
Completing the accommodation line-up are two double cabins and two twin cabins, which continue the luxurious styling and feature bespoke mosaics in the bathrooms from a talented Moscow-based artist.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...