Save €20,000 on Last-Minute Mediterranean Charter Aboard Superyacht SCORPION
Launched in 2015, SCORPION combines distinctive style, high-quality craftsmanship, cutting-edge innovations and a plethora of the latest amenities, making her an exceptional choice for a last-minute summer charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
A five-deck build, she is the eighth in the Italian yard’s 46STEEL line and benefits from a bespoke interior from designer Tiziana Vercellesi, who has created a stunning Art Deco-inspired look with a fusion of contemporary elements.
Housing a spacious lounge, the main salon contrasts high-gloss Macassar Ebony cabinetry and rich, wooden floors with light coloured walls and neutral furnishings in lavish textures. Glass and stainless steel accents, stunning light fixtures and 1930s-style artwork create interest too.
Formal dining, meanwhile, is reserved for the upper deck where a circular, glass table and 10 elegant turquoise chairs aft sit beneath a striking light fixture, enjoying ocean views through curved glass double doors.
Other interior highlights include a central staircase, which wraps its way around a colour-changing crystal sculpture, a serene skylounge complete with a fish tank, and a beautiful master suite in delicate hues of lilac, silver and cream.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region, whether exploring the glittering French Riviera or escaping the crowds in nearby Corsica and Sardinia.
The hub of the motor yacht is sure to be the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the oversized Jacuzzi, sip delicious cocktails at the bar, unwind on chaise loungers of dine alfresco with family and friends.
There is, however, a spacious beach club that is always a favourite spot among charter guests too. Get close to the Mediterranean Sea on the waterside terrace before heading inside where a fitness area with a sauna and gymnasium awaits.
Completing the accommodation line-up are two double cabins and two twin cabins, which continue the luxurious styling and feature bespoke mosaics in the bathrooms from a talented Moscow-based artist.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region
More Yacht Information
Scorpion Yacht For Charter
46m Sanlorenzo, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...