Launched in 2015, SCORPION combines distinctive style, high-quality craftsmanship, cutting-edge innovations and a plethora of the latest amenities, making her an exceptional choice for a last-minute summer charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
A five-deck build, she is the eighth in the Italian yard’s 46STEEL line and benefits from a bespoke interior from designer Tiziana Vercellesi, who has created a stunning Art Deco-inspired look with a fusion of contemporary elements.
Housing a spacious lounge, the main salon contrasts high-gloss Macassar Ebony cabinetry and rich, wooden floors with light coloured walls and neutral furnishings in lavish textures. Glass and stainless steel accents, stunning light fixtures and 1930s-style artwork create interest too.
Formal dining, meanwhile, is reserved for the upper deck where a circular, glass table and 10 elegant turquoise chairs aft sit beneath a striking light fixture, enjoying ocean views through curved glass double doors.
Other interior highlights include a central staircase, which wraps its way around a colour-changing crystal sculpture, a serene skylounge complete with a fish tank, and a beautiful master suite in delicate hues of lilac, silver and cream.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region, whether exploring the glittering French Riviera or escaping the crowds in nearby Corsica and Sardinia.
The hub of the motor yacht is sure to be the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the oversized Jacuzzi, sip delicious cocktails at the bar, unwind on chaise loungers of dine alfresco with family and friends.
There is, however, a spacious beach club that is always a favourite spot among charter guests too. Get close to the Mediterranean Sea on the waterside terrace before heading inside where a fitness area with a sauna and gymnasium awaits.
Completing the accommodation line-up are two double cabins and two twin cabins, which continue the luxurious styling and feature bespoke mosaics in the bathrooms from a talented Moscow-based artist.
There are a whole host of luxe deck areas in which to soak up the last of the season’s sunshine and take in stunning views of the region
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...