Launched in 2010 by Australian shipyard Oceanfast, AUSTRALIS makes for an ideal charter yacht thanks to her well-equipped deck spaces, light, airy and elegant interior, and wonderful amenities.
Unwind in the Jacuzzi situated forward on the sundeck and sip cocktails at the swim-up bar while taking in panoramic ocean vistas of the glittering French Riviera and the natural beauty of Corsica. Then soak up the sun on chaise loungers and enjoy freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue.
In the evening, the large dining table on the upper deck aft is perfect for hosting an alfresco dinner party, with the adjoining outdoor lounge area ideal for serving aperitifs before the main course arrives.
A superb beach club allows guests to get even closer to the glorious Mediterranean waters and make the most of the vast selection of water toys on board. The motor yacht is even an RYA water sports centre, perfect for those after a bit of action on their charter vacation.
The expansive interior on board superyacht AUSTRALIS combines white wall panels and neutral furnishings for a relaxed yet refined beach house feel. An inviting lounge is separated from a dining area by a cutaway bulwark in the main salon, perfect for entertaining guests at formal occasions.
A full-beam master suite stretches across the main deck forward while the four guest suites, consisting of three double cabins and one convertible cabin are located on the lower deck.
The motor yacht is even an RYA water sports centre, perfect for those after a bit of action on their charter vacation
Other highlights include Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers for increased comfort, a beach BBQ, furniture and gazebo setup, and the convertible cabin can also be transformed into a gymnasium or media centre.
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y AUSTALIS, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...