Launched in 2010 by Australian shipyard Oceanfast, AUSTRALIS makes for an ideal charter yacht thanks to her well-equipped deck spaces, light, airy and elegant interior, and wonderful amenities.
Unwind in the Jacuzzi situated forward on the sundeck and sip cocktails at the swim-up bar while taking in panoramic ocean vistas of the glittering French Riviera and the natural beauty of Corsica. Then soak up the sun on chaise loungers and enjoy freshly grilled snacks from the barbecue.
In the evening, the large dining table on the upper deck aft is perfect for hosting an alfresco dinner party, with the adjoining outdoor lounge area ideal for serving aperitifs before the main course arrives.
A superb beach club allows guests to get even closer to the glorious Mediterranean waters and make the most of the vast selection of water toys on board. The motor yacht is even an RYA water sports centre, perfect for those after a bit of action on their charter vacation.
The expansive interior on board superyacht AUSTRALIS combines white wall panels and neutral furnishings for a relaxed yet refined beach house feel. An inviting lounge is separated from a dining area by a cutaway bulwark in the main salon, perfect for entertaining guests at formal occasions.
A full-beam master suite stretches across the main deck forward while the four guest suites, consisting of three double cabins and one convertible cabin are located on the lower deck.
The motor yacht is even an RYA water sports centre, perfect for those after a bit of action on their charter vacation
Other highlights include Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers for increased comfort, a beach BBQ, furniture and gazebo setup, and the convertible cabin can also be transformed into a gymnasium or media centre.
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y AUSTALIS, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...