Launched by Italian shipyard CRN in 1996, KANALOA has since undergone two refits, with the most extensive completed just one year ago. Continuing her run as a successful charter yacht, she is a superb choice for discovering the glamourous cruising grounds of the French Riviera and Corsica.
Laid with beautiful new teak, her expansive exterior areas stretch across three decks, providing guests with the very best in outdoor living. On the sundeck, yacht charter guests are treated to lounging and sunning opportunities as well as a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean vistas.
For alfresco dining, head to the bridge deck aft where a luxurious setup is perfect for entertaining friends and family after enjoying aperitifs in the small adjoining lounging areas.
Designed by Zuretti, the classically-styled interior of superyacht KANALOA features striking marble and a light colour palette. On the main deck aft, is a formal dining option, spanning across the breadth of the yacht, while the spacious and sociable lounge is located one deck above.
The full-beam master suite situated on the main deck of the motor yacht incorporates comfortable sleeping quarters, an en suite marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, his and hers closets and a private office.
A single cabin, meanwhile, is afforded incredible views on the upper deck, and the lower deck is home to a full-beam VIP stateroom with its own salon and two double cabins, both with an additional Pullman berth.
Laid with beautiful new teak, her expansive exterior areas stretch across three decks, providing guests with the very best in outdoor living
Other highlights include gym equipment and an impressive selection of water toys such as Jet Skis, wakeboards, water skis, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and fishing gear. She is also capable of hosting up to 100 people at event charters.
To take advantage of this unmissable offer, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...