Launched by Italian shipyard CRN in 1996, KANALOA has since undergone two refits, with the most extensive completed just one year ago. Continuing her run as a successful charter yacht, she is a superb choice for discovering the glamourous cruising grounds of the French Riviera and Corsica.
Laid with beautiful new teak, her expansive exterior areas stretch across three decks, providing guests with the very best in outdoor living. On the sundeck, yacht charter guests are treated to lounging and sunning opportunities as well as a Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and stunning ocean vistas.
For alfresco dining, head to the bridge deck aft where a luxurious setup is perfect for entertaining friends and family after enjoying aperitifs in the small adjoining lounging areas.
Designed by Zuretti, the classically-styled interior of superyacht KANALOA features striking marble and a light colour palette. On the main deck aft, is a formal dining option, spanning across the breadth of the yacht, while the spacious and sociable lounge is located one deck above.
The full-beam master suite situated on the main deck of the motor yacht incorporates comfortable sleeping quarters, an en suite marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, his and hers closets and a private office.
A single cabin, meanwhile, is afforded incredible views on the upper deck, and the lower deck is home to a full-beam VIP stateroom with its own salon and two double cabins, both with an additional Pullman berth.
Laid with beautiful new teak, her expansive exterior areas stretch across three decks, providing guests with the very best in outdoor living
Other highlights include gym equipment and an impressive selection of water toys such as Jet Skis, wakeboards, water skis, an inflatable trampoline, and snorkelling and fishing gear. She is also capable of hosting up to 100 people at event charters.
To take advantage of this unmissable offer, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...