A 2005 Trinity build, Zoom Zoom Zoom underwent mechanical upgrades at the start of the year and benefits from a number of new water toys.
There are plenty of outdoor spaces on board the motor yacht to take in the stunning surrounds whatever the cruising grounds. Get close to the water on the 14-foot beach club platform, sip cocktails at the main deck bar or enjoy delicious meals with family and friends on the large upper deck alfresco dining area.
Alternatively soak up the glorious Bahamas sun on the sundeck where there is a Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads, chaise lounges, a second bar and a BBQ.
Exceptional styling from London-based Evan K Marshall runs throughout the yacht’s interior. A bar and dining salon open up to a spacious lounge area, and cream furnishings, large windows and rich timbers create an airy yet refined space.
A highlight of luxury yacht Zoom Zoom Zoom is her split-level main suite. The full-beam stateroom features a private study, panoramic views, a marble Jacuzzi tub and cherry wood panelling.
Thanks to her shallow draft and exceptionally fast top speed of 23 knots, she is an ideal choice for exploring the tropical islands of Bahamas or the spectacular coastline of New England.
Other staterooms include two VIP suites, one double cabin and one twin cabin. In total the yacht can sleep 10 guests.
Never miss a chance to explore the beautiful azure waters with an impressive collection of water toys, including WaveRunners, Seabobs, an inflatable water slide, wakeboards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
To take advantage of the special offer on M/Y Zoom Zoom Zoom, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...