Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 1998, ATTITUDE has since undergone an exacting refit to make her something of a modern masterpiece. Indeed, with a number of fresh furnishings and colourful flourishes, there’s a vibrancy throughout the interior and exterior spaces which is sure to satisfy even the most particular of charter guests.
Totally suited to the warm waters of the Caribbean, her expansive sundeck features a rich collection of lounging options as well as plenty of alfresco dining spaces. Finished with a backlit Jacuzzi towards the aft, there’s no question that the exterior is as much of a paradise as her winter cruising grounds.
Accentuated by sea greens and light blues, the fixtures found in both the exposed and partially shaded areas of ATTITUDE’s exterior are perfect for enjoying the world’s balmiest climates in style.
Perfect for the New Year’s fireworks at Saint Barts and the rolling landscape of Saint Martin, the low bulwarks which flank the sundeck are ideal for those in pursuit of unobstructed views in the Caribbean.
What’s more, thanks to her broad swim platform, getting out and enjoying the paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and other assorted toys and tenders, couldn’t be easier.
Offering charter guests a once in a lifetime experience, superyacht ATTITUDE is all but unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
The interior of superyacht ATTITUDE forms a nice complement to the exterior, with impressive woodwork and bright furnishings inviting guests to unwind together.
Both the main salon and formal dining space have a distinct character about them as well as an abundance of entertainment options on hand. There is a bar with dedicated stool seating for three guests, for example.
As well as the outstanding communal spaces, the yacht includes a single master cabin, 2 VIP suites, and single twin and double.
Perfect for families as well as parties of friends, the dynamic arrangement of cabins means that no matter how the charter group is made-up, everyone is sure to be satisfied with their private space.
In order to take advantage of this special offer, or to find out more, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...