Save 20% With Charter Yacht ATTITUDE This Winter
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 1998, ATTITUDE has since undergone an exacting refit to make her something of a modern masterpiece. Indeed, with a number of fresh furnishings and colourful flourishes, there’s a vibrancy throughout the interior and exterior spaces which is sure to satisfy even the most particular of charter guests.
Totally suited to the warm waters of the Caribbean, her expansive sundeck features a rich collection of lounging options as well as plenty of alfresco dining spaces. Finished with a backlit Jacuzzi towards the aft, there’s no question that the exterior is as much of a paradise as her winter cruising grounds.
Accentuated by sea greens and light blues, the fixtures found in both the exposed and partially shaded areas of ATTITUDE’s exterior are perfect for enjoying the world’s balmiest climates in style.
Perfect for the New Year’s fireworks at Saint Barts and the rolling landscape of Saint Martin, the low bulwarks which flank the sundeck are ideal for those in pursuit of unobstructed views in the Caribbean.
What’s more, thanks to her broad swim platform, getting out and enjoying the paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and other assorted toys and tenders, couldn’t be easier.
Offering charter guests a once in a lifetime experience, superyacht ATTITUDE is all but unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
The interior of superyacht ATTITUDE forms a nice complement to the exterior, with impressive woodwork and bright furnishings inviting guests to unwind together.
Both the main salon and formal dining space have a distinct character about them as well as an abundance of entertainment options on hand. There is a bar with dedicated stool seating for three guests, for example.
As well as the outstanding communal spaces, the yacht includes a single master cabin, 2 VIP suites, and single twin and double.
Perfect for families as well as parties of friends, the dynamic arrangement of cabins means that no matter how the charter group is made-up, everyone is sure to be satisfied with their private space.
In order to take advantage of this special offer, or to find out more, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Attitude Yacht For Charter
46m Trinity Yachts, 1998 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...