Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 1998, ATTITUDE has since undergone an exacting refit to make her something of a modern masterpiece. Indeed, with a number of fresh furnishings and colourful flourishes, there’s a vibrancy throughout the interior and exterior spaces which is sure to satisfy even the most particular of charter guests.
Totally suited to the warm waters of the Caribbean, her expansive sundeck features a rich collection of lounging options as well as plenty of alfresco dining spaces. Finished with a backlit Jacuzzi towards the aft, there’s no question that the exterior is as much of a paradise as her winter cruising grounds.
Accentuated by sea greens and light blues, the fixtures found in both the exposed and partially shaded areas of ATTITUDE’s exterior are perfect for enjoying the world’s balmiest climates in style.
Perfect for the New Year’s fireworks at Saint Barts and the rolling landscape of Saint Martin, the low bulwarks which flank the sundeck are ideal for those in pursuit of unobstructed views in the Caribbean.
What’s more, thanks to her broad swim platform, getting out and enjoying the paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and other assorted toys and tenders, couldn’t be easier.
Offering charter guests a once in a lifetime experience, superyacht ATTITUDE is all but unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
The interior of superyacht ATTITUDE forms a nice complement to the exterior, with impressive woodwork and bright furnishings inviting guests to unwind together.
Both the main salon and formal dining space have a distinct character about them as well as an abundance of entertainment options on hand. There is a bar with dedicated stool seating for three guests, for example.
As well as the outstanding communal spaces, the yacht includes a single master cabin, 2 VIP suites, and single twin and double.
Perfect for families as well as parties of friends, the dynamic arrangement of cabins means that no matter how the charter group is made-up, everyone is sure to be satisfied with their private space.
In order to take advantage of this special offer, or to find out more, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...