Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 1998, ATTITUDE has since undergone an exacting refit to make her something of a modern masterpiece. Indeed, with a number of fresh furnishings and colourful flourishes, there’s a vibrancy throughout the interior and exterior spaces which is sure to satisfy even the most particular of charter guests.
Totally suited to the warm waters of the Caribbean, her expansive sundeck features a rich collection of lounging options as well as plenty of alfresco dining spaces. Finished with a backlit Jacuzzi towards the aft, there’s no question that the exterior is as much of a paradise as her winter cruising grounds.
Accentuated by sea greens and light blues, the fixtures found in both the exposed and partially shaded areas of ATTITUDE’s exterior are perfect for enjoying the world’s balmiest climates in style.
Perfect for the New Year’s fireworks at Saint Barts and the rolling landscape of Saint Martin, the low bulwarks which flank the sundeck are ideal for those in pursuit of unobstructed views in the Caribbean.
What’s more, thanks to her broad swim platform, getting out and enjoying the paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and other assorted toys and tenders, couldn’t be easier.
Offering charter guests a once in a lifetime experience, superyacht ATTITUDE is all but unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
The interior of superyacht ATTITUDE forms a nice complement to the exterior, with impressive woodwork and bright furnishings inviting guests to unwind together.
Both the main salon and formal dining space have a distinct character about them as well as an abundance of entertainment options on hand. There is a bar with dedicated stool seating for three guests, for example.
As well as the outstanding communal spaces, the yacht includes a single master cabin, 2 VIP suites, and single twin and double.
Perfect for families as well as parties of friends, the dynamic arrangement of cabins means that no matter how the charter group is made-up, everyone is sure to be satisfied with their private space.
In order to take advantage of this special offer, or to find out more, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...