Save 20% on a Caribbean Charter aboard Benetti Motor Yacht ‘Lioness V’
One of the highest spec Benetti’s ever built, Lioness V combines magnificent deck spaces and an opulent interior with state-of-the-art amenities, making her an incredible charter choice for a last-minute escape to the Caribbean this winter.
Whether exploring hotspots such as Antigua and St Barts or uncovering lesser-known gems such as Anguilla and Guadeloupe, guests will be able to take in the region’s beautiful landscapes of glittering blue seas and sun-kissed beaches from the comfort of the yacht’s plush deck areas.
Sure to become the daytime hub is the lavish sundeck. Stone steps lead up to a pool area, complete with sumptuous sunpads and six cleverly concealed speakers. A full, stone bar ensures a steady stream of refreshments, and a private atrium offers a place to relax, dine and cool off.
Fourteen guests can be seated in the upper deck’s alfresco dining area, where there is also space to sip pre-dinner drinks at the bar or in the surrounding seating areas, while the main deck aft serves as the perfect greeting place with a large alfresco lounge and full bar.
Styled by London-based Argent Design, the sophisticated interior of charter yacht Lioness V features contrasting rich, high-gloss timbers and white furnishings, oriental flourishes, and highlights such as a magnificent lobby, glamorous cinema and comfortable office.
In the main salon, sumptuous seating surrounds a low glass coffee table to form a lounge aft, while a glass table is the focus of the formal dining area forward. Boasting faux fur and zebra print accents, the skylounge offers a more laid-back space in which to unwind on your yacht charter.
Spanning across the breadth of the main deck forward is the master suite, with an exquisite stone and mother-of-pearl en suite. The other accommodation aboard the motor yacht comprises three double cabins and two twin cabins, all located on the lower deck.
Other outstanding facilities include a huge swim platform, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a Hammam steam room, as well as a vast collection of the latest water toys, including jet skis, Seabobs, a flyboard, wakeboards, inflatable toys, and snorkelling and diving equipment.
One of the highest spec Benetti’s ever built, Lioness V combines magnificent deck spaces and an opulent interior
More Yacht Information
Lioness V Yacht For Charter
64m Benetti, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...