A rare addition to the global charter fleet, the 2016-built JOY is a magnificent collaboration between two yachting greats: the esteemed Dutch shipyard Feadship and Bannenberg and Rowell, the design firm behind the yacht’s stunning exterior styling.
It is also rare to see a motor yacht of this calibre reducing her rate and the exceptional opportunity it presents for charterers looking to enjoy a late-season charter escape is not expected to last long.
Covering five decks, her expansive outdoor spaces offer a multitude of areas designed for both relaxation and entertainment. Guests can take a dip in the sundeck pool before drying off on sun loungers, dine alfresco and sip cocktails on the upper deck or get closer to the waters in the handsome beach club which, at night, transforms into a disco room.
Sweeping across the forward section of the upper deck is an expanse of teak, which serves as a basketball court, and active guests on board will also love the inside-outside gym on the bridge deck.
Exquisite design and the artistic use of glass mean there is a constant harmony between the exterior and interior on board charter yacht JOY and, not only perfect for summertime cruising, this keeps guests in continual connection with their cruising grounds.
Specifically, full-length, removable glass panels surround a large dining option on the main deck aft and a lounge on the upper deck aft. Known as winter gardens, they do much to increase the sense of spaciousness and offer guests idyllic areas in which to get together with loved ones.
Also wowing is the interior styling from Studio Indigo. More than 250 different finishes have been used to create luxurious, unique and modern spaces across all the communal and guest living areas.
An extremely flexible accommodation layout is able to sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation in eight cabins, including a sensuous master suite with 270-degree views and direct access onto its private terrace.
Other highlights include bomb bay doors on the main deck which open to reveal a cinema space, wellness facilities, an elevator, and an exciting collection of water toys. Pick from SeaBobs, WaveRunners, an inflatable water slide, kayaks and wakeboards.
JOY is a magnificent collaboration between two yachting greats: the esteemed Dutch shipyard Feadship and design firm Bannenberg and Rowell
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...