An impressive CRN-build, EMOTION has been constantly updated since her delivery in 2007 and is perfectly equipped for luxurious at-sea living. From her expansive sundeck to her elegant main salon, her beautifully styled and superbly crafted spaces make her an irresistible yacht charter choice.
Her 2012 new look interior from Laura Pomponi combines rich wood panelling with elegant accents of red and a variety of textures. White sofas and zebra print armchairs face a glass coffee table to form a welcoming lounge in the main salon while formal dining can be enjoyed further forward.
A glittering chandelier with red and yellow crystal teardrops overlooks the oval glass dining table and a modern artwork in similar hues completes the area.
One deck above on the motor yacht, guests can relax in the skylounge, which offers a more casual atmosphere and can also transform into a cinema, with movies on demand and surround sound. Sliding doors then open onto an expansive aft deck area, complete with a large alfresco dining table and sheltered seating.
Before enjoying a freshly prepared meal as the sun sets, however, guests are sure to spend their day unwinding on the sundeck. Against the beautiful backdrop of Croatia and Montenegro, take a dip in Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar.
Sun awnings provide optional shade from the glorious Mediterranean sunshine and the area boasts new upholstery for the 2016 season.
Luxury yacht EMOTION is able to sleep up to 11 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace, two VIP suites consisting of a twin and a double, one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman.
Against the beautiful backdrop of Croatia and Montenegro, take a dip in Jacuzzi, soak up the sun on chaise loungers, or sip refreshing cocktails at the bar
Other highlights include a fully-equipped gym with Technogym equipment, a vast selection of water toys and the capability to host up to 50 guests at corporate yacht charters.
To take advantage of this special rate on M/Y EMOTION, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...