Launched in 2014, Silver Wind is sure to turn heads along the French Riviera thanks to her bold lines penned by Andrea Vallicelli and striking metallic hue. Innovative and unique, she is an excellent choice for a last-minute yacht charter this summer.
Incorporating the latest technology, the motor yacht is able to run silently at eight knots using electric power as well as cruise at an impressive speed of 26 knots. Plus, a cutting-edge Videoworks system means that the crew are just an iPad touch away.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials such as Hermes silk wall panels, high-gloss ebony and Canaletto walnut, creating a peaceful environment to retreat to after a busy day on the water.
A circular dining table in the main salon aft matches the curve of the full-length glass doors to offer optimal views of the Mediterranean while eating, and is joined by a sleek bar and sociable lounge forward.
Among the highlights of her interior is a split-level master suite. Located on the main deck, the cabin is connected via a private staircase to a wellness room below where guests can indulge in massages and enjoy the delights of a water-side balcony.
Superyacht Silver Wind also comprises an elegant VIP suite in which gold tiles frame a sumptuous bed and two double cabins with beautiful bespoke mosaics in their en suites handpicked by Italian company Sicis.
Her range of generous outdoor spaces include a luxe upper deck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, oversized sun pad and comfortable alfresco dining area, while the main deck aft offers further lounging and sunning opportunities.
Equipped with a plethora of water toys, she is also a certified RYA centre enabling guests no-end of ways to get out onto the water and discover the glittering coastline from a different perspective.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Silver Wind, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...