Save 10% On Board Luxury Yacht ‘Silver Wind’ in the French Riviera
Launched in 2014, Silver Wind is sure to turn heads along the French Riviera thanks to her bold lines penned by Andrea Vallicelli and striking metallic hue. Innovative and unique, she is an excellent choice for a last-minute yacht charter this summer.
Incorporating the latest technology, the motor yacht is able to run silently at eight knots using electric power as well as cruise at an impressive speed of 26 knots. Plus, a cutting-edge Videoworks system means that the crew are just an iPad touch away.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials such as Hermes silk wall panels, high-gloss ebony and Canaletto walnut, creating a peaceful environment to retreat to after a busy day on the water.
A circular dining table in the main salon aft matches the curve of the full-length glass doors to offer optimal views of the Mediterranean while eating, and is joined by a sleek bar and sociable lounge forward.
Among the highlights of her interior is a split-level master suite. Located on the main deck, the cabin is connected via a private staircase to a wellness room below where guests can indulge in massages and enjoy the delights of a water-side balcony.
Superyacht Silver Wind also comprises an elegant VIP suite in which gold tiles frame a sumptuous bed and two double cabins with beautiful bespoke mosaics in their en suites handpicked by Italian company Sicis.
Her range of generous outdoor spaces include a luxe upper deck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, oversized sun pad and comfortable alfresco dining area, while the main deck aft offers further lounging and sunning opportunities.
Equipped with a plethora of water toys, she is also a certified RYA centre enabling guests no-end of ways to get out onto the water and discover the glittering coastline from a different perspective.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Silver Wind, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Silver Wind Yacht For Charter
44m ISA, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...