Launched in 2014, Silver Wind is sure to turn heads along the French Riviera thanks to her bold lines penned by Andrea Vallicelli and striking metallic hue. Innovative and unique, she is an excellent choice for a last-minute yacht charter this summer.
Incorporating the latest technology, the motor yacht is able to run silently at eight knots using electric power as well as cruise at an impressive speed of 26 knots. Plus, a cutting-edge Videoworks system means that the crew are just an iPad touch away.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials such as Hermes silk wall panels, high-gloss ebony and Canaletto walnut, creating a peaceful environment to retreat to after a busy day on the water.
A circular dining table in the main salon aft matches the curve of the full-length glass doors to offer optimal views of the Mediterranean while eating, and is joined by a sleek bar and sociable lounge forward.
Among the highlights of her interior is a split-level master suite. Located on the main deck, the cabin is connected via a private staircase to a wellness room below where guests can indulge in massages and enjoy the delights of a water-side balcony.
Superyacht Silver Wind also comprises an elegant VIP suite in which gold tiles frame a sumptuous bed and two double cabins with beautiful bespoke mosaics in their en suites handpicked by Italian company Sicis.
Her range of generous outdoor spaces include a luxe upper deck, equipped with a Jacuzzi, bar, oversized sun pad and comfortable alfresco dining area, while the main deck aft offers further lounging and sunning opportunities.
Equipped with a plethora of water toys, she is also a certified RYA centre enabling guests no-end of ways to get out onto the water and discover the glittering coastline from a different perspective.
Her serene interior designed by Nuvolari Lenard combines exquisite detailing and rich materials
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y Silver Wind, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...