Go Dutch for a week this June with an unmissable special rate on board superyacht LIONSHARE.
Refreshed with a stunning refit last year, Heesen's LIONSHARE has reduced her rates for an exceptional charter between Sardinia and Naples on the 21st to 28th June 2018.
The exteriors of LIONSHARE is breathtaking to say the least. Guests will enjoy the vast amount of space available to relax, as well as top of the range facilities like the deluxe Jacuzzi on the sundeck.
The generous exterior living space begins with a shaded aft deck which is ideal for outdoor entertaining, coming complete with a fully kitted out wetbar, comfortable seating and easy access to the swim platform for watersports sessions.
Al fresco dining is a must on the upper deck, boasting great views from all angles, in addition to having sun loungers and more plush seating. Going up to the upper deck, guests have additional sunbathing options with spacious sunpads.
Impressive exterior living ensures guests will love their time spent onboard superyacht LIONSHARE
The interior of luxury yacht LIONSHARE accurately reflects the nautical comforts of a beach house. Designed by Clifford Denn, off white wooden panels and neutral tones create a welcoming feeling of space, perfect for relaxed days at sea.
An open plan layout leaves an abundance of room for entertaining guests throughout the charter vacation, and the entertainment facilities themselves are absolutely top rate. For guests wanting a more relaxing space, the sky lounge on the upper deck offers premium seating which is plush and luxurious.
At the end of long exciting days, guests will be welcomed by warm, comfortable accommodation on the main and lower deck. An impressive full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a full beam VIP, one double and two further twin cabins on the lower deck.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...