Open to the public and exhibiting a plethora of power and sailing yachts, the San Diego International Boat show is the “go to” place to see and experience everything that yachting has to offer in the region.
The San Diego International Boat Show offers a festive coastal atmosphere and is the show to see and experience everything that yachting has to offer in the area. With entertainment for all ages, including scuba diving and paddleboarding, there is something for everyone.
Gourmet cuisine and berverages were available in the park and on the docks, making the yacht show the ideal place to relax and socialise with fellow yachting enthusiasts.
Ths year, a Captain’s Briefing for Captain’s and crew of large yachts was hosted by The San Diego Super Yachts Association, many of them on their way to San Francisco for the Louis Vuitton and America’s Cup races.
It was also the first time that West Coast Experts discussed emerging regulations as well as sharing information on their specific regions.
President of the San Diego Super Yacht Association, Kate Person, opened the meeting and representatives from significant Western Hemisphere ports each provided personal overviews of their facilities. Key locations that were represented included Puerto Vallarta, San Diego, Los Angeles/Long Beach Harbor, San Francisco, Portland and Sitka Alaska.
Covering more than 3,000 miles of amazing charter destinations to discover in the Pacific, each representative highlighted items of importance when travelling to their respective areas, including customs, firearms aboard, regulations, Pacific Northwest Pilot Waivers for vessels under 750 tons, crossing the Columbia River and exploring up river into the interior of the State, even as far up as Idaho.
The programs were extremely enlightening and provided exciting new cruising locations.
With entertainment for all ages, including scuba diving and paddle boarding, there is something for everyone... (it is) the ideal place to relax and socialise with fellow yachting enthusiasts.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...