Open to the public and exhibiting a plethora of power and sailing yachts, the San Diego International Boat show is the “go to” place to see and experience everything that yachting has to offer in the region.
The San Diego International Boat Show offers a festive coastal atmosphere and is the show to see and experience everything that yachting has to offer in the area. With entertainment for all ages, including scuba diving and paddleboarding, there is something for everyone.
Gourmet cuisine and berverages were available in the park and on the docks, making the yacht show the ideal place to relax and socialise with fellow yachting enthusiasts.
Ths year, a Captain’s Briefing for Captain’s and crew of large yachts was hosted by The San Diego Super Yachts Association, many of them on their way to San Francisco for the Louis Vuitton and America’s Cup races.
It was also the first time that West Coast Experts discussed emerging regulations as well as sharing information on their specific regions.
President of the San Diego Super Yacht Association, Kate Person, opened the meeting and representatives from significant Western Hemisphere ports each provided personal overviews of their facilities. Key locations that were represented included Puerto Vallarta, San Diego, Los Angeles/Long Beach Harbor, San Francisco, Portland and Sitka Alaska.
Covering more than 3,000 miles of amazing charter destinations to discover in the Pacific, each representative highlighted items of importance when travelling to their respective areas, including customs, firearms aboard, regulations, Pacific Northwest Pilot Waivers for vessels under 750 tons, crossing the Columbia River and exploring up river into the interior of the State, even as far up as Idaho.
The programs were extremely enlightening and provided exciting new cruising locations.
With entertainment for all ages, including scuba diving and paddle boarding, there is something for everyone... (it is) the ideal place to relax and socialise with fellow yachting enthusiasts.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...