With its major airports reopening and dive excursions back on the menu, Saint Martin is once again open for superyachts business.
Bringing a sense of jubilation to the island after four months of recovery work, it was announced on Thursday that yacht charter operations will now continue in St Martin.
With plenty of local businesses also reopening and keen to welcome visitors, charter guests can expect to enjoy the classic Saint Martin experience.
The news will also be received favourably by sailors, with the upcoming Caribbean regatta season due to kick off in March.
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in St Martin?
Boasting an enormous range of modern facilities and services, Marina Fort-Louis is located along the Marigot Bay and is the perfect place to base your St Martin around.
With a number of great restaurants and bars positioned only a short walk from the marina, it’s easy to get an authentic taste of the local culture between scuba diving trips and visits to the beach.
Of course, with Anguilla being nearby,it’s possible to visit Saint Martin as part of a larger Caribbean itinerary.
As one of the most celebrated parts of the Caribbean, it is fantastic to see St Martin recover after recent weather complications
The anchorages surrounding Saint Martin have also been declared safe and passable, meaning that charter guests can enjoy stretches of the water for sports and exploration.
This of course means that it’s possible to visit popular favourites nearby cruising grounds in Philipsburg and Tintamarre.
As further parts of the Caribbean become available to superyachts once again, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully updated.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...