With its major airports reopening and dive excursions back on the menu, Saint Martin is once again open for superyachts business.
Bringing a sense of jubilation to the island after four months of recovery work, it was announced on Thursday that yacht charter operations will now continue in St Martin.
With plenty of local businesses also reopening and keen to welcome visitors, charter guests can expect to enjoy the classic Saint Martin experience.
The news will also be received favourably by sailors, with the upcoming Caribbean regatta season due to kick off in March.
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in St Martin?
Boasting an enormous range of modern facilities and services, Marina Fort-Louis is located along the Marigot Bay and is the perfect place to base your St Martin around.
With a number of great restaurants and bars positioned only a short walk from the marina, it’s easy to get an authentic taste of the local culture between scuba diving trips and visits to the beach.
Of course, with Anguilla being nearby,it’s possible to visit Saint Martin as part of a larger Caribbean itinerary.
As one of the most celebrated parts of the Caribbean, it is fantastic to see St Martin recover after recent weather complications
The anchorages surrounding Saint Martin have also been declared safe and passable, meaning that charter guests can enjoy stretches of the water for sports and exploration.
This of course means that it’s possible to visit popular favourites nearby cruising grounds in Philipsburg and Tintamarre.
As further parts of the Caribbean become available to superyachts once again, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully updated.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...