With its major airports reopening and dive excursions back on the menu, Saint Martin is once again open for superyachts business.
Bringing a sense of jubilation to the island after four months of recovery work, it was announced on Thursday that yacht charter operations will now continue in St Martin.
With plenty of local businesses also reopening and keen to welcome visitors, charter guests can expect to enjoy the classic Saint Martin experience.
The news will also be received favourably by sailors, with the upcoming Caribbean regatta season due to kick off in March.
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in St Martin?
Boasting an enormous range of modern facilities and services, Marina Fort-Louis is located along the Marigot Bay and is the perfect place to base your St Martin around.
With a number of great restaurants and bars positioned only a short walk from the marina, it’s easy to get an authentic taste of the local culture between scuba diving trips and visits to the beach.
Of course, with Anguilla being nearby,it’s possible to visit Saint Martin as part of a larger Caribbean itinerary.
As one of the most celebrated parts of the Caribbean, it is fantastic to see St Martin recover after recent weather complications
The anchorages surrounding Saint Martin have also been declared safe and passable, meaning that charter guests can enjoy stretches of the water for sports and exploration.
This of course means that it’s possible to visit popular favourites nearby cruising grounds in Philipsburg and Tintamarre.
As further parts of the Caribbean become available to superyachts once again, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully updated.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...