As discerning crowds descend once again on Port Hercule in Monaco, there will unquestionably be quite a stir about the news that one of this year’s hottest deliveries will be in attendance.
Blessed with nothing short of a regatta winning performance, the lightweight carbon fibre rig has been completed with ultra-modern styling to ensure that what she offers in function is reflected by what she offers in form.
Something of a headline grabber, the sailing yacht was recently the talk of the industry press for acquiring two brand new limousine tenders.
No doubt one of the leading ladies of this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, SYBARIS will be sure to bring more than a touch of sailing yacht glamour
Taking its cues from the school of minimalist design whilst remaining wholly inviting, the interior design of sailing yacht SYBARIS is incontestably unique.
Indeed, the use of a neutral color palette and sparsely arranged artwork creates an enlivening yet calming atmosphere.
All bespoke, the furnishings found throughout the open plan layout of the yacht are nicely consistent with her overall design. That is, their dark colours artfully offset the brighter tones and fixtures which surround them.
Complete with a full-beam owner’s suite as well as two VIPs and three doubles, SYBARIS is capable of accommodating a total of six guests.
The exterior of SYBARIS is just as chic as her interior, and is resplendent in both dedicated living areas and stylistic flourishes.
By enlisting the creativity of the American PH Design house, the owner has ensured that the alfresco dining options and lounging areas are as accessible as they are aesthetically appealing.
Outfitted in fresh white seating and with partial found throughout, the exterior is ultimately what might be expected of a large motor yacht.
With all of this in mind, there’s sure to be plenty of discussion surrounding SYBARIS at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 in only a couple of months time.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...