Delivered in 1987 by Dutch shipyard De Amstal, superyacht Sunny Hill was originally one of the three famous Colombaio motor sailors built at the time. She was last refitted in 2009/2010 to offer impressive state-of-the-art amenities for charter guests, including the latest audio-visual systems, complete with Apple TV.
Her daily rate includes all meals and alcohol, fuel and marina fees during a charter. This inclusive rate is available for a pre-planned charter itinerary visiting Palermo, Sicily and Croatia before returning through Italy and France en route to Palma in the Balearics.
Sunny Hill can accommodate up to 10-12 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Outdoors a Jacuzzi, ample seating and al fresco dining areas offers spectacular viewpoints from which to admire stunning
She offers a maximum speed of 12 knots and cruises at a speed of 10 knots.
Her wide range of water toys includes a SeaDoo, two kayaks, two Windsurgers and snorkelling gear.
For more details about renting S/Y Sunny Hill for a 6 days or less at this daily rate - rather than her standard weekly rate of €45,500 - in the West Mediterranean, contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in Croatia to find the ideal yacht for your needs.
Her daily rate includes all meals and alcohol, fuel and marina fees...
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.