Built by the award-winning New Zealand shipyard Yachting Developments in 2001- and refit to an exacting standard in 2012- SILVERTIP possesses the sleek and sporty styling which makes exploring her native waters a total joy.
Combining her regatta-winning performance with plenty of comfort, the sailing yacht boasts an interior composed by the highly sought-after French designer Agnes Comar. Colorful and generously furnished, both the communal and guest spaces are totally inviting and refreshing.
Now available for charter in New Zealand, her winter cruising grounds provide guests the unique opportunity to experience a yacht which was awarded the prestigious title of ‘Best Sail Yacht Between 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2002.
Forming the communal centre of the yacht, the main salon of SILVERTIP includes a wide sofa seating arrangement and a state of the art entertainment system to provide both background music and the necessary screen for a movie night.
Of course, the exterior is hugely important when it comes to experiencing New Zealand on board a superyacht, and the designers at Dubois have perfectly anticipated such a fact. Indeed, with an alfresco dining arrangement situated in the cockpit and a dedicated sun lounging space on the aft deck, it could not be easier to take in the views and fine weather.
As well as a generously proportioned master cabin, the yacht features a double and a twin complete with a pullman berth to provide accommodation for up to 7 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
Perfectly equipped to enjoy the warm waters of New Zealand, SILVERTIP comes with a remarkable collection of water toys and tenders to ensure guests can access the more remote and sequestered inlets in style.
Finely combining performance and style, SILVERTIP is unquestionably one of the most refined sailing yachts available for charter
In order to find out more regarding S/Y SILVERTIP, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in New Zealand.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...