Regularly impressing her competition and the crowds at some of the most prestigious regattas, SILENCIO has demonstrated time and time again just how dexterous she is.
Whilst no stranger to fast-paced racing, she is also well equipped to deliver a luxury vacation.
Complete with an expansive and impressively furnished sundeck, guests are able to sun themselves and enjoy the views from a vessel which couples premier comfort with outstanding performance.
Undergoing an entire refit back in 2012, the sailing yacht has maintained an immaculate edge and is perfect for guests looking for a Caribbean getaway this winter.
Softly lit and and adorned with light woods, the outdoor areas of SILENCIO provide a moveable beach club perfect for experiencing the Caribbean.
With ample room for sunbathing and enjoying meals al fresco, guests will feel perfectly at home amongst the comfortable loungers and shaded seating arrangement.
After spending some time gazing over the water, guests will have no issues getting immersed themselves, with jet skis and kayaks on hand to keep everyone suitably entertained.
As elegant as they come, SILENCIO offers a truly stylish charter experience
The interior is a similar story and the team at Perini Navi have clearly taken great care to ensure that the quality of the indoor spaces is consistent with that of the build itself.
From a spaciously organised main salon to an entertainment room complete with a sizeable film screen, guests are treated to a variety of soft textures all set against a warm colour palette.
Meals can be enjoyed around the lengthy central dining table, which benefits from a subtle amount of sunlight falling in from the windows situated just above it.
Featuring a range of 6 impressively designed guest suites, charter yacht SILENCIO is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with an attendant crew of 9.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...