Delivered from the South African shipyard Southern Wind in 2005, Si Vis Pacem went on to receive a full refit to her rigging and engines in 2013 as well as an upgrade to her entertainment systems earlier this year.
A true performance sailing yacht, her hull has been shaped to allow for an exciting experience which is underlied by the utmost safety.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her exterior spaces have also been carefully styled by Farr Yacht Design to allow charterers to enjoy their surroundings and alfresco meals unobstructed.
The interior is a similar story, with an engagingly modern aesthetic running through the communal and private spaces.
Chartering Si Vis Pacem in Greece allows charterers to discover an historic destination in a manner which best suits its waters
Stepping through to the main salon, guests are certain to be impressed by the contrasting woods and soft furnishings which define her central social area.
Nicely informal, tables on both the port and starboard sides enjoy meals or gather around for some games once the sun has set.
During the day, wide windows situated high up provide plenty of natural lighting as well as access to the coastal skylines on offer around her charter grounds.
Comprised of a single master and two twins, the staterooms on board sailing yacht Si Vis Pacem are capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst on charter.
Providing ample sun lounging and alfresco dining options, the sundeck of Si Vis Pacem is unlike many other sailing yachts.
More specifically, the rigging has been arranged in such a way that charterers are able to enjoy the same amount of space outside as they do inside.
For those keen to get out on the water, the yacht also comes with the necessary equipment for water-skiing and scuba diving, as well as plenty of fishing equipment for those more inclined to kick back whilst on vacation.
All things considered, the current rate reduction should really make Si Vis Pacem an unmissable vessel this summer.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...