Sailing Yacht 'Si Vis Pacem' Offers 15% Discount For Greek Sumertime Charters
Delivered from the South African shipyard Southern Wind in 2005, Si Vis Pacem went on to receive a full refit to her rigging and engines in 2013 as well as an upgrade to her entertainment systems earlier this year.
A true performance sailing yacht, her hull has been shaped to allow for an exciting experience which is underlied by the utmost safety.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her exterior spaces have also been carefully styled by Farr Yacht Design to allow charterers to enjoy their surroundings and alfresco meals unobstructed.
The interior is a similar story, with an engagingly modern aesthetic running through the communal and private spaces.
Chartering Si Vis Pacem in Greece allows charterers to discover an historic destination in a manner which best suits its waters
Stepping through to the main salon, guests are certain to be impressed by the contrasting woods and soft furnishings which define her central social area.
Nicely informal, tables on both the port and starboard sides enjoy meals or gather around for some games once the sun has set.
During the day, wide windows situated high up provide plenty of natural lighting as well as access to the coastal skylines on offer around her charter grounds.
Comprised of a single master and two twins, the staterooms on board sailing yacht Si Vis Pacem are capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst on charter.
Providing ample sun lounging and alfresco dining options, the sundeck of Si Vis Pacem is unlike many other sailing yachts.
More specifically, the rigging has been arranged in such a way that charterers are able to enjoy the same amount of space outside as they do inside.
For those keen to get out on the water, the yacht also comes with the necessary equipment for water-skiing and scuba diving, as well as plenty of fishing equipment for those more inclined to kick back whilst on vacation.
All things considered, the current rate reduction should really make Si Vis Pacem an unmissable vessel this summer.
More Yacht Information
Si Vis Pacem Yacht For Charter
24m Southern Wind, 2005 / 2007
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...