Delivered from the South African shipyard Southern Wind in 2005, Si Vis Pacem went on to receive a full refit to her rigging and engines in 2013 as well as an upgrade to her entertainment systems earlier this year.
A true performance sailing yacht, her hull has been shaped to allow for an exciting experience which is underlied by the utmost safety.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, her exterior spaces have also been carefully styled by Farr Yacht Design to allow charterers to enjoy their surroundings and alfresco meals unobstructed.
The interior is a similar story, with an engagingly modern aesthetic running through the communal and private spaces.
Chartering Si Vis Pacem in Greece allows charterers to discover an historic destination in a manner which best suits its waters
Stepping through to the main salon, guests are certain to be impressed by the contrasting woods and soft furnishings which define her central social area.
Nicely informal, tables on both the port and starboard sides enjoy meals or gather around for some games once the sun has set.
During the day, wide windows situated high up provide plenty of natural lighting as well as access to the coastal skylines on offer around her charter grounds.
Comprised of a single master and two twins, the staterooms on board sailing yacht Si Vis Pacem are capable of accommodating up to six guests whilst on charter.
Providing ample sun lounging and alfresco dining options, the sundeck of Si Vis Pacem is unlike many other sailing yachts.
More specifically, the rigging has been arranged in such a way that charterers are able to enjoy the same amount of space outside as they do inside.
For those keen to get out on the water, the yacht also comes with the necessary equipment for water-skiing and scuba diving, as well as plenty of fishing equipment for those more inclined to kick back whilst on vacation.
All things considered, the current rate reduction should really make Si Vis Pacem an unmissable vessel this summer.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...