Sailing Yacht SHAMANNA Joins Global Charter Fleet
The latest flagship from Nautor’s SwanLine, SHAMANNA is the ultimate pedigree sailing yacht. Launched earlier this year, charter guests can be among the first to experience the optimal performance and unrivalled style of this new edition.
Designed by German Frers, the yacht sports an innovative new hull shape with a plumb bow, wide stern and twin rudders, promising fast speeds, improved stability and increased receptiveness when cruising through the Mediterranean on a luxury yacht charter.
An uncluttered flush deck offers spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views across the waters and these can be enjoyed while dining with friends in the large forward cockpit area or unwinding on the collection of sun loungers and beanbags.
The traditional teak interior of charter yacht SHAMANNA is hand-built by Nautor’s expert craftsmen in Finland and, despite the emphasis on performance, there has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design.
Scandinavian in style, the interior boast light woods and a neutral colour scheme, creating a contemporary and airy atmosphere. Plus there are skylights in the main salon, bathing the comfortable sofas and dining area in natural light.
Able to sleep up to eight guests in four spacious staterooms, the yacht comprises a forward master suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
There has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design
A multitude of water toys, including kayaks, water skis and wakeboards, provide numerous ways in which to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean Sea.
For further information on S/Y SHAMANNA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Shamanna Yacht For Charter
35m Nautor's Swan, 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...