The latest flagship from Nautor’s SwanLine, SHAMANNA is the ultimate pedigree sailing yacht. Launched earlier this year, charter guests can be among the first to experience the optimal performance and unrivalled style of this new edition.
Designed by German Frers, the yacht sports an innovative new hull shape with a plumb bow, wide stern and twin rudders, promising fast speeds, improved stability and increased receptiveness when cruising through the Mediterranean on a luxury yacht charter.
An uncluttered flush deck offers spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views across the waters and these can be enjoyed while dining with friends in the large forward cockpit area or unwinding on the collection of sun loungers and beanbags.
The traditional teak interior of charter yacht SHAMANNA is hand-built by Nautor’s expert craftsmen in Finland and, despite the emphasis on performance, there has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design.
Scandinavian in style, the interior boast light woods and a neutral colour scheme, creating a contemporary and airy atmosphere. Plus there are skylights in the main salon, bathing the comfortable sofas and dining area in natural light.
Able to sleep up to eight guests in four spacious staterooms, the yacht comprises a forward master suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins.
There has been no compromise when it comes to comfort, with many luxurious amenities subtly integrated into the design
A multitude of water toys, including kayaks, water skis and wakeboards, provide numerous ways in which to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean Sea.
For further information on S/Y SHAMANNA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...