A state of the art sloop, SARISSA combines an exceptional sailing performance with a range of modern features and furnishings. Indeed, from her split level main salon to her vast exterior, charter guests can be assured of unsurpassed comfort when breaking the Caribbean waves this spring.
Following her delivery in 2011, SARISSA was swiftly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards, ultimately winning first place in the category for Best Naval Architecture at the former.
With her current offer effectively providing two free days to discover even more of her cruising grounds, there has arguably never been a better time to charter the award-winning sailing yacht.
Something of a flexible masterpiece, luxury sailing yacht SARISSA features a removable bulkhead to offer wider dining options as well as an aft cockpit which transforms into a swimming pool when at-anchor.
Finished with invitingly warm oak and cherrywood, the interior space has been optimised thanks to the open plan layout, allowing guests to effortlessly make their way between the formal dining and lounging areas once they’ve returned from the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin and similarly exacting VIP suite, SARISSA provides accommodation across a further double, twin, and single. Altogether, the sailing yacht sleeps up to ten guests.
Ideal for both families and friends, the current offer with the yacht is just the thing to celebrate either the Spring Break or Easter holiday.
The perfect way to explore the Caribbean in style, sailing yacht SARISSA is perfect for a March getaway
In order to find out more regarding S/Y SARISSA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed