A state of the art sloop, SARISSA combines an exceptional sailing performance with a range of modern features and furnishings. Indeed, from her split level main salon to her vast exterior, charter guests can be assured of unsurpassed comfort when breaking the Caribbean waves this spring.
Following her delivery in 2011, SARISSA was swiftly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards and World Superyacht Awards, ultimately winning first place in the category for Best Naval Architecture at the former.
With her current offer effectively providing two free days to discover even more of her cruising grounds, there has arguably never been a better time to charter the award-winning sailing yacht.
Something of a flexible masterpiece, luxury sailing yacht SARISSA features a removable bulkhead to offer wider dining options as well as an aft cockpit which transforms into a swimming pool when at-anchor.
Finished with invitingly warm oak and cherrywood, the interior space has been optimised thanks to the open plan layout, allowing guests to effortlessly make their way between the formal dining and lounging areas once they’ve returned from the water.
Along with a generously proportioned master cabin and similarly exacting VIP suite, SARISSA provides accommodation across a further double, twin, and single. Altogether, the sailing yacht sleeps up to ten guests.
Ideal for both families and friends, the current offer with the yacht is just the thing to celebrate either the Spring Break or Easter holiday.
The perfect way to explore the Caribbean in style, sailing yacht SARISSA is perfect for a March getaway
In order to find out more regarding S/Y SARISSA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...