Sailing Yacht SARISSA Cruises in Tahiti
A state-of-the-art blue ocean cruiser, SARISSA was delivered in 2011 by Vitters shipyard and has since circumnavigated the globe. Combining an exceptional performance with elegant styling and luxurious amenities, she is a perfect choice for adventures and discovery in Tahiti.
Designed to accommodate families, the sailing yacht features safe, uncluttered deck areas as well as an aft cockpit, which can be converted into a swimming pool. Other innovative features include a movie-night setup and the ability to host a rock climbing practice area.
What’s more, there are plenty of outdoor lounging areas for relaxing and soaking up the sun on your charter vacation, and the forward cockpit offers an elegant alfresco dining area for enjoying delicious meals created by the resident Chef.
Styled by Rhoades Young, the interior of luxury yacht SARISSA features a warm and cosy yet modern look, with a combination of oak, Cherrywood and rosewood. The spacious upper deck salon features a comfortable lounge, illuminated by natural light flooding through the generous expanse of windows.
On the lower deck, between the formal dining room and galley, is a removable bulkhead that allows either formal dining or a causal family breakfast room, and there is also a study, which can serve as a double guest cabin, and a cosy snug area.
The other accommodation consists of a master suite, gifted with lots of natural light from skylights and with direct access to the aft deck, one double cabin and one twin cabin connected to another single cabin, ideal for a nanny.
Water toys stored on board include kite boarding equipment, water skis, inflatables and scuba diving gear, offering even more ways to get up close to the French Polynesia waters.
Combining an exceptional performance with elegant styling and luxurious amenities, SARISSA is a perfect choice for adventures and discovery in Tahiti
More Yacht Information
Sarissa Yacht For Charter
43m Vitters, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...