Delivered in 2012 by Finnish shipyard Nautor’s Swan, PTARMIGAN boasts the unmatched pedigree of the Swan 82S line. A proven performer, she draws on the yard’s racing experience as well as offering the comfort and amenities required of a luxury yacht charter.
Her low profile and streamlined deckhouse designed by the highly respected German Frers is sure to turn heads whether docked in the vibrant marinas of Ibiza or anchored nearby secluded beaches such as Cala Codolar and Cala Llarga.
Charter guests can take in their surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco dinners or sip cocktails as the sun sets. The uncluttered foredeck, meanwhile, offers ample space to soak up the beautiful Mediterranean sunshine on chaise loungers.
The exquisite styling continues into the interior of charter yacht PTARMIGAN, where light-coloured wood floors, walls and cabinetry create a light, airy and modern atmosphere in which to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Navy blue upholstery in the main salon adds a nautical touch as guests unwind in the sumptuous lounge area and experience the state-of-the-art entertainment system after sampling more culinary delights from the resident Chef at the dining table.
The comfortable sleeping quarters, consisting of a master suite and two twin cabins, likewise embody the elegance and craftsmanship for which Nautor’s Swan is renowned.
Charter guests can take in all the surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco lunches or sip cocktails as the sun sets
Another highlight is the yacht’s spacious swim platform, which provides easy access to the yacht’s impressive selection of water toys.
For further information on S/Y PTARMIGAN, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.