Delivered in 2012 by Finnish shipyard Nautor’s Swan, PTARMIGAN boasts the unmatched pedigree of the Swan 82S line. A proven performer, she draws on the yard’s racing experience as well as offering the comfort and amenities required of a luxury yacht charter.
Her low profile and streamlined deckhouse designed by the highly respected German Frers is sure to turn heads whether docked in the vibrant marinas of Ibiza or anchored nearby secluded beaches such as Cala Codolar and Cala Llarga.
Charter guests can take in their surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco dinners or sip cocktails as the sun sets. The uncluttered foredeck, meanwhile, offers ample space to soak up the beautiful Mediterranean sunshine on chaise loungers.
The exquisite styling continues into the interior of charter yacht PTARMIGAN, where light-coloured wood floors, walls and cabinetry create a light, airy and modern atmosphere in which to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Navy blue upholstery in the main salon adds a nautical touch as guests unwind in the sumptuous lounge area and experience the state-of-the-art entertainment system after sampling more culinary delights from the resident Chef at the dining table.
The comfortable sleeping quarters, consisting of a master suite and two twin cabins, likewise embody the elegance and craftsmanship for which Nautor’s Swan is renowned.
Charter guests can take in all the surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco lunches or sip cocktails as the sun sets
Another highlight is the yacht’s spacious swim platform, which provides easy access to the yacht’s impressive selection of water toys.
For further information on S/Y PTARMIGAN, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...