Delivered in 2012 by Finnish shipyard Nautor’s Swan, PTARMIGAN boasts the unmatched pedigree of the Swan 82S line. A proven performer, she draws on the yard’s racing experience as well as offering the comfort and amenities required of a luxury yacht charter.
Her low profile and streamlined deckhouse designed by the highly respected German Frers is sure to turn heads whether docked in the vibrant marinas of Ibiza or anchored nearby secluded beaches such as Cala Codolar and Cala Llarga.
Charter guests can take in their surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco dinners or sip cocktails as the sun sets. The uncluttered foredeck, meanwhile, offers ample space to soak up the beautiful Mediterranean sunshine on chaise loungers.
The exquisite styling continues into the interior of charter yacht PTARMIGAN, where light-coloured wood floors, walls and cabinetry create a light, airy and modern atmosphere in which to relax or socialise with family and friends.
Navy blue upholstery in the main salon adds a nautical touch as guests unwind in the sumptuous lounge area and experience the state-of-the-art entertainment system after sampling more culinary delights from the resident Chef at the dining table.
The comfortable sleeping quarters, consisting of a master suite and two twin cabins, likewise embody the elegance and craftsmanship for which Nautor’s Swan is renowned.
Charter guests can take in all the surroundings from the cockpit as they enjoy delicious alfresco lunches or sip cocktails as the sun sets
Another highlight is the yacht’s spacious swim platform, which provides easy access to the yacht’s impressive selection of water toys.
For further information on S/Y PTARMIGAN, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...