Sailing Yacht Perseus^3 Available for September Charter in Sardinia
Italian shipyard Perini Navi launched Perseus^3 in 2014, boasting the world’s third largest carbon mast and the world’s largest A2 spinnaker single sail. As one of the most famous sailing yacht shipyards, their newest model has exceeded expectations in beauty, scale and performance.
Perini Navi’s new line was designed with performance much higher in mind, as seen in the newly developed and blended fabric for the 76-metre carbon fibre mast. Future Fibres created an enhancing new cloth to give the sail incomparable high strength and tear resistance, as well as being lightweight and soft making it easy to handle.
In addition to this massive sail-plan, superyacht Perseus^3 features innovative technology inclusive of electric variable speed motors, new generation quiet captive winches and the first Perini Navi carbon fibre bowsprit. Her state-of-the-art technology does not go amiss when it comes to her design, and with exceptional interior space and Perini Navi style she is just as well suited for charter use as she is racing.
She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 spacious cabins, including a huge full beam owner’s suite featuring a removable division wall, 2 VIP suites and a further 2 twin cabins and convertible cabin. With a fantastic layout of a vast flybridge, al-fresco dining options, and a comfortably sized deck lap-pool Jacuzzi she is ideal for relaxing and chilling with friends and family in optimum elegance and class.
The 11 crew on board is race as-well-as charter experienced to exceptionally high-standards to ensure your luxury charter is as comfortable as possible for an unforgettable sailing experience.
S/Y Perseus^3’s sharp exterior and world class performance qualities ooze into her beautifully sophisticated design to make her a unique charter opportunity.
For more information on chartering Perseus^3, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter in Sardinia to compare options.
boasting the world’s third largest carbon mast
More Yacht Information
Perseus^3 Yacht For Charter
60m Perini Navi, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...