A result of the creative partnership between renowned shipyard Perini Navi and design house Foster & Partners, PANTHALASSA fuses contemporary living with the finest nautical heritage. As a result, she is the perfect sailing yacht for an adventurous Caribbean charter.
There is a whole host of outdoor spaces in which to relax in the Caribbean sun and take in the jaw-dropping scenery on board the sailing yacht. Unwind on the flybridge, home to a bar, and endless cushions and sun loungers, or indulge in some alfresco dining on the main deck aft.
Alternatively, escape the midday heat under the Bedouin tent.
The original design brief for luxury yacht PANTHALASSA called for a seamless relationship between the interior and exterior and, accordingly, natural daylight floods into the indoor living spaces through unique skylights and oversized portholes.
Natural organic tones combined with teak flooring and saddle leather wall panelling create a contemporary yet inviting retreat inside.
Plus there is a whole array of unique features such as a library with sea views, an eye-catching feature staircase, a dining room that can convert into a boardroom, and electric glazed screens that divide or unify the main salon, dining area and wheelhouse.
Such an atmosphere offers the upmost in relaxation and contemplation, perfect for an idyllic charter vacation through the peaceful Caribbean islands. Yet, which such versatility, the yacht can also act as the ideal host for large social gatherings and special occasions when docked in city ports.
Six equally-sized staterooms, consisting of two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
A treasure chest of water toys includes Seabobs, wakeboards, paddleboards, water skis, an inflatable aquaglide trampoline, snorkelling gear and kite surfing equipment. Such a collection provides a plethora of ways in which to enjoy the tropical Caribbean waters.
Sailing yacht PANTHALASSA provides a plethora of ways in which to enjoy the tropical Caribbean waters.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...