A result of the creative partnership between renowned shipyard Perini Navi and design house Foster & Partners, PANTHALASSA fuses contemporary living with the finest nautical heritage. As a result, she is the perfect sailing yacht for an adventurous Caribbean charter.
There is a whole host of outdoor spaces in which to relax in the Caribbean sun and take in the jaw-dropping scenery on board the sailing yacht. Unwind on the flybridge, home to a bar, and endless cushions and sun loungers, or indulge in some alfresco dining on the main deck aft.
Alternatively, escape the midday heat under the Bedouin tent.
The original design brief for luxury yacht PANTHALASSA called for a seamless relationship between the interior and exterior and, accordingly, natural daylight floods into the indoor living spaces through unique skylights and oversized portholes.
Natural organic tones combined with teak flooring and saddle leather wall panelling create a contemporary yet inviting retreat inside.
Plus there is a whole array of unique features such as a library with sea views, an eye-catching feature staircase, a dining room that can convert into a boardroom, and electric glazed screens that divide or unify the main salon, dining area and wheelhouse.
Such an atmosphere offers the upmost in relaxation and contemplation, perfect for an idyllic charter vacation through the peaceful Caribbean islands. Yet, which such versatility, the yacht can also act as the ideal host for large social gatherings and special occasions when docked in city ports.
Six equally-sized staterooms, consisting of two double cabins and two convertible twin cabins, can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
A treasure chest of water toys includes Seabobs, wakeboards, paddleboards, water skis, an inflatable aquaglide trampoline, snorkelling gear and kite surfing equipment. Such a collection provides a plethora of ways in which to enjoy the tropical Caribbean waters.
Sailing yacht PANTHALASSA provides a plethora of ways in which to enjoy the tropical Caribbean waters.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...