Delivered from the Fitzroy shipyard in New Zealand in 2012, OHANA was immediately in contention for awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards. Earning praise for her naval architecture, exterior design, and layout, it was clear that she was a sailing yacht worth getting excited about.
Since her delivery, OHANA has gone on to deliver exceptional luxury charter vacations as well as impressing crowds at a number of incredibly prestigious regattas- such a fusing of a seagoing performance with grace is obviously quite the rarity.
With an interior meticulously designed by both her owner and Fitzroy, and an exterior styled by the pioneering team at Dubois, her availability in Spain is not to be missed.
Accommodating up to 10 guests across of 5 cabins, she is the perfect choice for both families and parties after a charter vacation which combines modern amenities with traditional allure.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, sailing yacht OHANA features an extensive sundeck with a rich variety of comfortable seating and sunbathing options- the ideal combination for enjoying the sunshine and ocean views.
Whilst guests may prefer to have their meals prepared by a chef, rather than catching them with the fishing rods found at the aft deck, the al fresco dining options on offer are nothing short of impressive.
What’s more, the extendable swim platform off the aft deck provides guests the opportunity to effortlessly enter the water in order to indulge in some diving and windsurfing.
With the layout allowing for guests to walk around the entire exterior, there’s also the chance to enjoy a suitably romantic walk around sunset.
Combining classic styling with an array of modern amenities, sailing yacht OHANA offers a truly unique luxury charter experience
Composed of warm tones and bright furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht OHANA is perfect for kicking back when the sun gets too hot, or at the end of an enjoyable day spent out on the water.
Separating the social spaces with a central glass staircase, the layout of the yacht is ultimately designed in order to maximise the space on offer and provide guests with as much room as possible when it comes to socialising and enjoying some drinks.
All benefitting from recessed lighting and a variety of engaging textures, each of the staterooms provides a wholly welcoming ambience for catching up on some rest.
In order to make enquiries regarding a vacation on-board S/Y OHANA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...