Delivered from the Fitzroy shipyard in New Zealand in 2012, OHANA was immediately in contention for awards at both the World Superyacht Awards and Showboats Design Awards. Earning praise for her naval architecture, exterior design, and layout, it was clear that she was a sailing yacht worth getting excited about.
Since her delivery, OHANA has gone on to deliver exceptional luxury charter vacations as well as impressing crowds at a number of incredibly prestigious regattas- such a fusing of a seagoing performance with grace is obviously quite the rarity.
With an interior meticulously designed by both her owner and Fitzroy, and an exterior styled by the pioneering team at Dubois, her availability in Spain is not to be missed.
Accommodating up to 10 guests across of 5 cabins, she is the perfect choice for both families and parties after a charter vacation which combines modern amenities with traditional allure.
Perfectly primed for the Mediterranean, sailing yacht OHANA features an extensive sundeck with a rich variety of comfortable seating and sunbathing options- the ideal combination for enjoying the sunshine and ocean views.
Whilst guests may prefer to have their meals prepared by a chef, rather than catching them with the fishing rods found at the aft deck, the al fresco dining options on offer are nothing short of impressive.
What’s more, the extendable swim platform off the aft deck provides guests the opportunity to effortlessly enter the water in order to indulge in some diving and windsurfing.
With the layout allowing for guests to walk around the entire exterior, there’s also the chance to enjoy a suitably romantic walk around sunset.
Combining classic styling with an array of modern amenities, sailing yacht OHANA offers a truly unique luxury charter experience
Composed of warm tones and bright furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht OHANA is perfect for kicking back when the sun gets too hot, or at the end of an enjoyable day spent out on the water.
Separating the social spaces with a central glass staircase, the layout of the yacht is ultimately designed in order to maximise the space on offer and provide guests with as much room as possible when it comes to socialising and enjoying some drinks.
All benefitting from recessed lighting and a variety of engaging textures, each of the staterooms provides a wholly welcoming ambience for catching up on some rest.
In order to make enquiries regarding a vacation on-board S/Y OHANA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...