Launched in 2009, NOSTROMO is a high-performance sloop designed by British shipyard Pendennis in collaboration with renowned naval architects Dubois. Combining performance and function with style and comfort, she is a perfect choice for discerning charter guests.
A regular on the regatta circuit, the sailing yacht features a hull and rig specifically created for performance under sail, an impressive four spreader Hall Spars mast and boom made of seamless carbon fibre, and premium North Sails.
Such a build is sure to impress while island-hopping through Greece or along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia, and charter guests on board will find no-end of places in which to take in all the spectacular sights.
The clear and uncluttered deck is ideal for family fun at sea or for soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine, while delicious alfresco meals can be enjoyed in the spacious cockpit under the shade of a tailor-made awning.
Hydraulic steps make boarding easy and a large bathing platform ensures easy access into the beautiful waters of the region. A shower is available here too, meaning guests can wash off after a refreshing dip in the ocean.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO, which contrasts birch and walnut woods to great effect, and which is flooded with ample natural light.
The upper salon boasts brilliant 180-degree views and guests can relax here on their charter vacation against the stunning backdrop of the region before heading down one level to a second lounge area with an interior dining option.
Esteemed designer Redman Whitley Dixon is behind the bright and airy interior of charter yacht NOSTROMO
Accommodation is available for up to nine guests in four sophisticated staterooms, including a master cabin, two double cabins and a single cabin.
For further information on S/Y NOSTROMO, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...