After circumnavigating the globe multiple times, MUSTANG is now offering thrilling charters in the fascinating cruising grounds of Cuba.
Combining the best of both worlds, she is a high-performance yacht with modern systems and a classic style, meaning she can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline of beautiful beaches or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana.
MUSTANG is one of the few yachts with a true, completely enclosed pilot house, where both piloting and lounging can take place. There is also a spacious lower salon, offering charter guests the chance to relax, socialise and dine in a traditionally-styled salon with warm woods, fine joinery and neutral décor.
On deck, a large sunpad forward offers the chance to unwind in the Cuban sunshine and under the cover of a sun awning is a comfortable alfresco dining area, perfect for enjoying delicious dinners under the stars or while taking in stunning views of the island’s varied landscapes.
Rainforest-clad mountains to be enjoyed by climbers and trekkers look over lowlands cultivated with crops such as sugarcane, tobacco and citrus trees. Cities and towns, meanwhile, are rich in lively bars and restaurants, and embody the nation’s deep passion for music, dance and art.
MUSTANG can offer a luxurious experience whether exploring Cuba’s idyllic coastline or taking in the vibrant city life of Havana
Charter yacht MUSTANG can accommodate six guests in three staterooms, including a luxurious master cabin, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
Ideal for divers, the yacht is equipped with a dive compressor and four sets of gear. What’s more, Cuba’s glittering waters are teaming with marine life, particularly Cayo Levisa in the north east of the island and the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of cays also located in the north.
For further information on S/Y MUSTANG, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Cuba.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...