Indeed, along with a dedicated berth in the America’s Cup Race Village, the bespoke event package also includes a concierge service to a designated on-the-water viewing area and another berth by the finish line.
With passes for America’s Cup events as well as the crew briefings, charter guests will be able to get behind the scenes to experience the historic race in a truly special fashion.
Making this all the more tempting, of course, is the facilities found around the interior and exterior of MARAE.
Perfect for soaking up the sunshine as well as the racing, the well-appointed deck spaces include an aft cockpit which is conveniently linked to the master suite below. With a retractable hood providing shade, charter guests can move to a cooler environment whenever necessary.
Similarly, the pilothouse features a semi-alfresco dining arrangement with side windows and forward facing windscreen to optimise the views on offer.
Framed by a retractable swim platform, charter guests are able to effortlessly access the water to enjoy the water toys and tenders in style.
Altogether, the exterior of MARAE is perfectly primed for those looking to combine some race-going with some highly luxurious relaxation.
With privileged access to the heart of the action, there’s no better way to enjoy the America’s Cup than from the comfort of sailing yacht MARAE
Finished in a handsome walnut, the interior of sailing yacht MARAE provides a number of spaces for guests to unwind in following a day out watching the racing. Specifically, the upper salon features a relaxed wet bar for serving up after hours drinks, furnished with an assortment of suitably inviting seating.
The main salon and adjoining dining area form a slightly more formal alternative to the upper salon, with space for everyone to enjoy a meal and some drinks to toast their unique vacation.
Along with a full-beam master cabin complete with a private office, MARAE includes a single double cabin and single twin twin cabin, allowing up to 6 guests to enjoy an America’s Cup private yacht charter vacation together. With the convenience of ensuite facilities, each cabin reflects the comfort experienced in the communal areas.
In order to begin making plans to enjoy the America’s Cup 2017 on board S/Y MARAE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Bermuda.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...