As the summer charter season approaches and our attention turns once again to the Mediterranean, it’s with great excitement that we heard this week about Susanne Af Stockholm undertaking the necessary steps to offer luxury charter vacations in the Balearics.
A distinguished sailing yacht, she provides guests the opportunity to experience the many benefits of sailing whilst refusing to negotiate an inch when it comes to the luxuries.
Indeed, featuring an appropriately spacious sundeck and a highly contemporary interior, guests are able to effortlessly cruise by day, and retreat to comfortably furnished social spaces and private suites at night.
With Ibiza fast becoming one of the most desirable charter destinations, such an exclusive opportunity is not to be missed.
Fusing outdoor living with the traditions of sailing, the al fresco dining option on the sundeck is housed in the cockpit- an unusual yet entirely satisfying design choice.
Similarly, the foredeck is completely free of unnecessary furnishings which allows guests ample room when socialising in the sun or enjoying a few drinks in the evening.
For those looking to kick back and properly enjoy the heat, there is a large and raised sunpad at the centre which expertly combines comfort and access to views whilst underway or at-anchor.
Ultimately, luxury yacht Susanne Af Stockholm anticipates all of the wants and needs of her charterers when it comes to being outside.
There’s few better ways of spending your summer than sailing around the Mediterranean in a yacht such as Susanne Af Stockholm
Bearing the stamp of Claesson Koivisto Rune, the interior spaces of Susanne Af Stockholm are finished in the style which has earned the Swedish design house such international renown.
That is to say, her main salon is lightly furnished and illuminated by colourful recessed lighting, her fully equipped galley is strikingly modern, and all of her guest suites balance function with style.
However, what is perhaps most impressive about the interior is the way in which its minimalist design does not come at the detriment of comfort- the open spaces and sharp lines maintain a wholly inviting feel.
With all 4 of her bedrooms coming with en-suites as standard, Susanne Af Stockholm is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with a crew of 3.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...