As the summer charter season approaches and our attention turns once again to the Mediterranean, it’s with great excitement that we heard this week about Susanne Af Stockholm undertaking the necessary steps to offer luxury charter vacations in the Balearics.
A distinguished sailing yacht, she provides guests the opportunity to experience the many benefits of sailing whilst refusing to negotiate an inch when it comes to the luxuries.
Indeed, featuring an appropriately spacious sundeck and a highly contemporary interior, guests are able to effortlessly cruise by day, and retreat to comfortably furnished social spaces and private suites at night.
With Ibiza fast becoming one of the most desirable charter destinations, such an exclusive opportunity is not to be missed.
Fusing outdoor living with the traditions of sailing, the al fresco dining option on the sundeck is housed in the cockpit- an unusual yet entirely satisfying design choice.
Similarly, the foredeck is completely free of unnecessary furnishings which allows guests ample room when socialising in the sun or enjoying a few drinks in the evening.
For those looking to kick back and properly enjoy the heat, there is a large and raised sunpad at the centre which expertly combines comfort and access to views whilst underway or at-anchor.
Ultimately, luxury yacht Susanne Af Stockholm anticipates all of the wants and needs of her charterers when it comes to being outside.
There’s few better ways of spending your summer than sailing around the Mediterranean in a yacht such as Susanne Af Stockholm
Bearing the stamp of Claesson Koivisto Rune, the interior spaces of Susanne Af Stockholm are finished in the style which has earned the Swedish design house such international renown.
That is to say, her main salon is lightly furnished and illuminated by colourful recessed lighting, her fully equipped galley is strikingly modern, and all of her guest suites balance function with style.
However, what is perhaps most impressive about the interior is the way in which its minimalist design does not come at the detriment of comfort- the open spaces and sharp lines maintain a wholly inviting feel.
With all 4 of her bedrooms coming with en-suites as standard, Susanne Af Stockholm is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with a crew of 3.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...