As the summer charter season approaches and our attention turns once again to the Mediterranean, it’s with great excitement that we heard this week about Susanne Af Stockholm undertaking the necessary steps to offer luxury charter vacations in the Balearics.
A distinguished sailing yacht, she provides guests the opportunity to experience the many benefits of sailing whilst refusing to negotiate an inch when it comes to the luxuries.
Indeed, featuring an appropriately spacious sundeck and a highly contemporary interior, guests are able to effortlessly cruise by day, and retreat to comfortably furnished social spaces and private suites at night.
With Ibiza fast becoming one of the most desirable charter destinations, such an exclusive opportunity is not to be missed.
Fusing outdoor living with the traditions of sailing, the al fresco dining option on the sundeck is housed in the cockpit- an unusual yet entirely satisfying design choice.
Similarly, the foredeck is completely free of unnecessary furnishings which allows guests ample room when socialising in the sun or enjoying a few drinks in the evening.
For those looking to kick back and properly enjoy the heat, there is a large and raised sunpad at the centre which expertly combines comfort and access to views whilst underway or at-anchor.
Ultimately, luxury yacht Susanne Af Stockholm anticipates all of the wants and needs of her charterers when it comes to being outside.
There’s few better ways of spending your summer than sailing around the Mediterranean in a yacht such as Susanne Af Stockholm
Bearing the stamp of Claesson Koivisto Rune, the interior spaces of Susanne Af Stockholm are finished in the style which has earned the Swedish design house such international renown.
That is to say, her main salon is lightly furnished and illuminated by colourful recessed lighting, her fully equipped galley is strikingly modern, and all of her guest suites balance function with style.
However, what is perhaps most impressive about the interior is the way in which its minimalist design does not come at the detriment of comfort- the open spaces and sharp lines maintain a wholly inviting feel.
With all 4 of her bedrooms coming with en-suites as standard, Susanne Af Stockholm is capable of accommodating up to 8 guests with a crew of 3.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...