Sailing Yacht ‘Silver Spray’ Joins Global Charter Fleet in Centenary Year
Originally constructed in 1916 as one of the Dutch North Sea pilot schooners, Silver Spray was completely re-built in 1999. She is in immaculate condition following her 2015 refit and offers the rare opportunity to charter a classic yacht in the year that she celebrates her centenary.
Guests will also be pleased to hear that her integrity as a historic vessel has been maintained. This has created a unique setting from which to explore Italy’s beautiful cruising grounds, from the Italian Riviera and the Amalfi Coast to the island of Sardinia.
Deck spaces allow guests to sit back and relax on sun loungers or get together with friends and family in an alfresco dining area.
Step inside to discover the yacht’s mahogany interior, designed in the renowned Dutch classic style. New wooden floors line the deckhouse, and comfortable seating areas upholstered in luxurious fabrics are found in the lower salon and deck salon.
For movie nights on board luxury yacht Silver Spray, gather in the lower salon where the latest technology will ensure you and your guests are kept entertained.
In total, she can accommodate up to eight guests in one master suite and three double staterooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Water toys on board include water skis, wakeboards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment, so charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters and its marine life.
Plus, a 1960 Riva Tritone Special tender can be chartered under separate negotiation.
For further information on S/Y Silver Spray, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Silver Spray Yacht For Charter
34m Scheepswerf Piet Smit, 1916 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...