Originally constructed in 1916 as one of the Dutch North Sea pilot schooners, Silver Spray was completely re-built in 1999. She is in immaculate condition following her 2015 refit and offers the rare opportunity to charter a classic yacht in the year that she celebrates her centenary.
Guests will also be pleased to hear that her integrity as a historic vessel has been maintained. This has created a unique setting from which to explore Italy’s beautiful cruising grounds, from the Italian Riviera and the Amalfi Coast to the island of Sardinia.
Deck spaces allow guests to sit back and relax on sun loungers or get together with friends and family in an alfresco dining area.
Step inside to discover the yacht’s mahogany interior, designed in the renowned Dutch classic style. New wooden floors line the deckhouse, and comfortable seating areas upholstered in luxurious fabrics are found in the lower salon and deck salon.
For movie nights on board luxury yacht Silver Spray, gather in the lower salon where the latest technology will ensure you and your guests are kept entertained.
In total, she can accommodate up to eight guests in one master suite and three double staterooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Water toys on board include water skis, wakeboards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment, so charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters and its marine life.
Plus, a 1960 Riva Tritone Special tender can be chartered under separate negotiation.
For further information on S/Y Silver Spray, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...