Originally constructed in 1916 as one of the Dutch North Sea pilot schooners, Silver Spray was completely re-built in 1999. She is in immaculate condition following her 2015 refit and offers the rare opportunity to charter a classic yacht in the year that she celebrates her centenary.
Guests will also be pleased to hear that her integrity as a historic vessel has been maintained. This has created a unique setting from which to explore Italy’s beautiful cruising grounds, from the Italian Riviera and the Amalfi Coast to the island of Sardinia.
Deck spaces allow guests to sit back and relax on sun loungers or get together with friends and family in an alfresco dining area.
Step inside to discover the yacht’s mahogany interior, designed in the renowned Dutch classic style. New wooden floors line the deckhouse, and comfortable seating areas upholstered in luxurious fabrics are found in the lower salon and deck salon.
For movie nights on board luxury yacht Silver Spray, gather in the lower salon where the latest technology will ensure you and your guests are kept entertained.
In total, she can accommodate up to eight guests in one master suite and three double staterooms, all with en-suite bathrooms.
Water toys on board include water skis, wakeboards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment, so charter guests can make the most of the Mediterranean waters and its marine life.
Plus, a 1960 Riva Tritone Special tender can be chartered under separate negotiation.
For further information on S/Y Silver Spray, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...