One of the most distinctive sailing yachts to ever become available for charter, the Maltese Falcon combines a range of luxury living spaces with unrivalled style. Named the ‘Sailing Yacht of the Year’ following her delivery in 2007, she has remained a steady favourite, with impressive refit projects helping her to earn the status of a true icon.
Now offering charter guests the opportunity to take in the action of the 2017 America’s Cup, the yacht is perfectly positioned to satisfy guests who prefer to partner their private charter vacation with a glamorous event.
As the 35th edition of the highly celebrated regatta, spectators are sure to be stunned by the fierce competition which will take place around the Great Sound.
With the event spanning 10 days, guests will also have plenty of time to enjoy the features on board as well as the drama unfolding out on the water.
Besides delivering a superb performance, the Maltese Falcon treats those on board to a range of invigorating and refreshing possibilities. Indeed, from her dedicated massage area to her enormous sundeck Jacuzzi, guests are afforded every kind of on board luxury.
With a range of alfresco dining and lounging spaces nestled beneath her distinguishing dynarig sails, there’s sure to be a spot for everyone to enjoy the regatta from.
Whilst it is sure to be the racing which steals the attention of charter guests, the exterior cinema set up is also sure to provide some after-hours entertainment.
In addition to her generously proportioned master and VIP cabins, the Maltese Falcon includes 4 doubles to provide accommodation for a total of 12 guests.
A true icon, Maltese Falcon is sure to treat charter guests to an unforgettable experience at the America’s Cup this year.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...