Sailing Yacht ‘Lupa of London’ Open for Charters in New Zealand
Launched in 2000 by Baltic Yachts, Lupa of London was designed by Reichel & Pugh to combine the ultimate sailing performance with comfort and luxury. Boasting a canting keel for improved stability, she offers a peaceful yet speedy experience in the awe-inspiring cruising grounds of New Zealand.
The sailing yacht boasts an alfresco dining area in the cockpit as well as space to dine in the main salon. Other amenities include a 42-inch television, also situated in the main salon, and an esteemed chef and crew, who will make your time at sea even more enjoyable.
For those active charter guests, the crew offers kitesurfing lessons and know the best beaches along the New Zealand coast to undertake this exhilarating activity. Whether you are a pro or a beginner, charter yacht Lupa of London can offer an unforgettable experience.
She can accommodate up to eight guests in three double cabins and two Pullman beds.
Water toys on board include water skis, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment to ensure you make the most of your time at sea, whether its exploring the Bay of Islands in the north or discovering the Abel Tasman National Park on the south island.
Cable of reaching a maximum speed of 12 knots, she cruises at a speed of 10 knots.
Before undertaking her 2016 charter season, she will be competing in the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race on 26th December.
If you would like more information on S/Y Lupa of London, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available to charter in New Zealand.
More Yacht Information
Lupa of London Yacht For Charter
24m Baltic Yachts, 2000 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...