Sailing Yacht ‘La Forza Del Destino’ Offers 10% Off Caribbean Charters
Italian for ‘The Force of Destiny’, La Forza Del Destino is a beautiful example of the Swan 77, built by Nautor’s Swan in 1992. As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Her keen-to-race captain make her a great choice for a yacht regatta yacht charter too.
Plus a 2010 refit saw the addition of a new carbon fibre spar and boom, and new teak decks, cabin soles and soft interior furnishings.
The stunning sun-kissed cruising grounds of the region can be taken in from the alfresco dining table in the cockpit, and the lounging and sunbathing areas on the aft deck.
Inside the sailing yacht, the salon is composed of rich woods complemented by cream fabrics. Guests can unwind on comfortable sofas and dine with family and friends at a relaxed dining setup.
As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Luxury yacht La Forza Del Destino can sleep up to six guests in three cabins comprised of a full-beam master suite and two twins.
She cruises at eight knots and reaches a top speed of 10 knots.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y La Forza Del Destino, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
La Forza Del Destino Yacht For Charter
24m Nautor's Swan, 1992 / 2010
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...