Italian for ‘The Force of Destiny’, La Forza Del Destino is a beautiful example of the Swan 77, built by Nautor’s Swan in 1992. As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Her keen-to-race captain make her a great choice for a yacht regatta yacht charter too.
Plus a 2010 refit saw the addition of a new carbon fibre spar and boom, and new teak decks, cabin soles and soft interior furnishings.
The stunning sun-kissed cruising grounds of the region can be taken in from the alfresco dining table in the cockpit, and the lounging and sunbathing areas on the aft deck.
Inside the sailing yacht, the salon is composed of rich woods complemented by cream fabrics. Guests can unwind on comfortable sofas and dine with family and friends at a relaxed dining setup.
As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Luxury yacht La Forza Del Destino can sleep up to six guests in three cabins comprised of a full-beam master suite and two twins.
She cruises at eight knots and reaches a top speed of 10 knots.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y La Forza Del Destino, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...