Italian for ‘The Force of Destiny’, La Forza Del Destino is a beautiful example of the Swan 77, built by Nautor’s Swan in 1992. As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Her keen-to-race captain make her a great choice for a yacht regatta yacht charter too.
Plus a 2010 refit saw the addition of a new carbon fibre spar and boom, and new teak decks, cabin soles and soft interior furnishings.
The stunning sun-kissed cruising grounds of the region can be taken in from the alfresco dining table in the cockpit, and the lounging and sunbathing areas on the aft deck.
Inside the sailing yacht, the salon is composed of rich woods complemented by cream fabrics. Guests can unwind on comfortable sofas and dine with family and friends at a relaxed dining setup.
As well as boasting an exceptional sailing performance, she has a huge interior for a yacht of her length thanks to her 20ft beam.
Luxury yacht La Forza Del Destino can sleep up to six guests in three cabins comprised of a full-beam master suite and two twins.
She cruises at eight knots and reaches a top speed of 10 knots.
To take advantage of the special rate on S/Y La Forza Del Destino, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...